- books - dogs - photography - quotes - love - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,886 hits
- Angelina Jolie: It's Okay To Be Different ~ Video vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015… via @VanityFair 12 hours ago
- Nature: The Galapagos Islands Sea Lions ~ cbsnews.com/videos/nature-… 12 hours ago
- my great read at the moment, a courageous book about #adoption. Currently timed with a prose that… instagram.com/p/0q7LKNJd7l/ 4 days ago
- brave and heroic Angie ~ Angelina Jolie Pitt: Diary of a Surgery nyti.ms/1LQTwho 5 days ago
- it's #springbreak, a perfect time for a #book and I have lots of good ones! 📖🌿 instagram.com/p/0lLlwdJd3r/ 6 days ago
- somebody's lovin' the first day of #spring 😋 instagram.com/p/0dpda5Jd1v/ 1 week ago
- Please! Takes 30 seconds! The Cove: Sign the Petition to Help Save Japan's Dolphins tak.pt/i/7x7wuEOU via @TakePart 1 week ago
- #PaperTowns trailer hits. So excited for this movie from a fav #book ~ m.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGiHm… 1 week ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The words that led to terror on Flight 9525 March 30, 2015A leaked transcript of the last minutes of the crashed Germanwings flight reveals the moment Captain Patrick Sondenheimer left the cockpit, and his frantic efforts to get back in.
- Family: Victim now 'King of the Alps' March 30, 2015The family of a victim in the Germanwings plane crash is hailing him as the"King of the Alps." CNN's Karl Penhaul reports.
- Reports: Evidence of severe psychological problems March 29, 2015CNN's Will Ripley discusses reports that anti-depressant drugs were found in the apartment of Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz.
- What was in the mind of co-pilot? March 29, 2015As relatives and friends mourn the loss of their loved ones aboard Germanwings Flight 9525, the world community is stunned by the sequence of events that led to co-pilot Andreas Lubitz purposely crashing the plane into the French Alps, killing all 150 people on board.
- Boeing pilot: I take tragedy personally March 29, 2015
- The words that led to terror on Flight 9525 March 30, 2015
- Angelina Jolie has a powerful message for kids March 30, 2015Angelina Jolie took the stage at Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards and delivered a message of hope to anyone who's ever felt out of place.
- Selena: 20 years after her death March 28, 2015
- Name of new 'Walking Dead' series is... March 28, 2015
- More 'Transformers' sequels, spinoffs in the works March 30, 2015
- Get a first look at Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool March 30, 2015Yes, that is Ryan Reynolds beneath that mask, believe it or not.
- Angelina Jolie has a powerful message for kids March 30, 2015
- Well: GNC to Strengthen Supplement Quality Controls March 30, 2015The action comes after the New York State attorney general’s office accused GNC and three other major retailers of selling herbal supplements that were fraudulent or contaminated with unlisted ingredients.ANAHAD O'CONNOR
- Grown-Ups Get Out Their Crayons March 30, 2015Johanna Basford, a Scottish illustrator, has become a breakout success catering to an unexpected audience: adults who turn to coloring books for creative relaxation.ALEXANDRA ALTER
- New York State’s Medical Marijuana Rules Shaping Up as Unusually Restrictive March 30, 2015With the state close to issuing final regulations, supporters of the new program are concerned that some of its constraints will harm its effectiveness.JESSE McKINLEY and CATHERINE SAINT LOUIS
- Well: Teenagers Face Early Death, on Their Terms March 29, 2015A national push and a new guide are giving critically ill young patients a voice in end-of-life discussions.JAN HOFFMAN
- Germanwings Crash Raises Questions About Shifting Ideas of Pilot Fitness March 29, 2015Aviation experts say that most screening programs in Europe and the United States are based on an honor system that relies on pilots volunteering information about their mental health.ERICA GOODE and JAD MOUAWAD
- Well: GNC to Strengthen Supplement Quality Controls March 30, 2015
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres