- books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 52,701 hits
- Living Brave: Brene Brown interviews Oprah Winfrey ~ courageworks.com/2015/11/living… 1 day ago
- Voted for "The Nightingale" in the Final Round of the 2015 #GoodreadsChoice Awards goodreads.com/choiceawards/b… via goodreads 3 days ago
- 31 Books That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity buzzfeed.com/lincolnthompso… via @marytodd_ @buzzfeed 1 week ago
- Tracy Chapman's renewed beginnings ~ nzh.tw/11545715+via+@… 1 week ago
- 3-year-old learns the meaning of "happy tears" cbsnews.com/videos/3-year-… via cbsnews 2 weeks ago
- holy brilliant ~ emilycheath.com/2015/11/07/chr… 2 weeks ago
- ❤️ Jennifer Connelly on "Shelter" cbsnews.com/news/jennifer-… via @cbsnews 2 weeks ago
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt discuss marriage, new film, cancer fight today.com/video/angelina… via todayshow 3 weeks ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 'Hard to avoid World War III concerns' over downed Russia jet November 25, 2015
- Tracing a 'journey into hell' November 25, 2015In February 2006, I landed at Changi Airport, Singapore on a two-day stopover en route to a vacation in Australia.
- Should we block out the Sun? November 25, 2015
- 150m-year-old dinosaur for sale November 25, 2015
- Why beef is killing the planet November 25, 2015This is the story of a giant pile of beef.
- Ads with World War II symbols pulled after outcry in New York November 24, 2015
- Review: 'Creed' is a solid hit November 24, 2015
- Plenty of tears on 'Dancing With the Stars' finale November 24, 2015
- Muppets, 'SNL' spoof 'Hello' November 24, 2015CNN's Lisa France explains her obsession with Adele, what sets her apart from other artists today and why her album "25" could be the biggest record of the year.
- 'Lost in Space' getting a reboot on Netflix November 24, 2015
- Turing Refuses to Lower List Price of Toxoplasmosis Drug November 25, 2015Daraprim costs $750 a tablet. Though Turing Pharmaceuticals said it will cut the price for hospitals and patients with commercial health insurance, some doctors say it isn’t enough.ANDREW POLLACK
- Well: Coke’s Chief Scientist, Who Orchestrated Obesity Research, Is Leaving November 25, 2015Rhona Applebaum, Coca-Cola’s top scientist, is stepping down, a move that follows revelations that the company had funded research that played down the role beverages played in the spread of obesity.ANAHAD O'CONNOR
- Business Briefing: F.D.A. Approves Eli Lilly Drug for Advanced Lung Cancer November 24, 2015The agency approved Portrazza, in combination with two forms of chemotherapy, to treat advanced squamous nonsmall cell lung cancer, the most common type.REUTERS
- Business Briefing: Chicken Salad From Costco Implicated in E. Coli Infections November 24, 2015At least 19 people may have been infected by E. coli after eating rotisserie chicken salad sold at Costco’s, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.REUTERS
- Rise in Early Cervical Cancer Detection Is Linked to Affordable Care Act November 24, 2015Researchers say there has been a substantial increase in women under the age of 26 who have received a diagnosis of early-stage cervical cancer since the health law came into effect in 2010.SABRINA TAVERNISE
- Turing Refuses to Lower List Price of Toxoplasmosis Drug November 25, 2015
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres