- books - dogs - photography - quotes - love - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,734 hits
- @SasquatchBooks Seattle loves #LittleFreeLibraries! And I'm feeling the ❤️… instagram.com/p/z00Pq8Jdx4/ 3 hours ago
- Meet The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire, A College Dropout And Medical Genius elitedaily.com/money/entrepre… via @EliteDaily 1 day ago
- 17 Bookstores That Will Literally Change Your Life buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/boo… via @SideOfGinger @buzzfeed 2 weeks ago
- 'Nature Is Speaking': 'The Ocean' tak.pt/i/pGAJ3h6v via @TakePart 2 weeks ago
- 12 Things I Love about Conscious Women. @elephantjournal wp.me/pWVFb-3UVE 2 weeks ago
- Sea Nature wp.me/pteJE-2NZ 2 weeks ago
- We've known my beautiful Darby doll has had a heart murmur for many years now. It appears her mitral… instagram.com/p/yh772zpd43/ 1 month ago
- The looked shy at first, but when they started singing, I knew just how brave they were. musical.viralnova.com/siblings-sing-… via @ViralNova 1 month ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Man attacks U.S. ambassador in South Korea March 5, 2015U.S. ambassador to South Korea Mark Lippert is receiving treatment after being attacked with a knife while giving a speech Thursday morning in Seoul.
- Opinion: Why battle for Tikrit will defeat ISIS March 4, 2015Political, religious and national rivalries are being put aside to fight ISIS in Tikrit -- a battle which will be won, says regional expert Hayder al-Khoei.
- What Iranians think of Netanyahu's speech March 4, 2015Shoppers at a Tehran market tell CNN what they thought of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech at to the U.S. Congress.
- What happened in Ferguson March 5, 2015A scathing 102-page report reveals systemic racial discrimination by police and city officials -- from racist emails to excessive force.
- Iraq in 5-prong attack on ISIS city March 4, 2015Iraqi soldiers are reportedly approaching the ISIS-captured city of Tikrit from five directions -- seeking to prevent militants from escaping or sneaking in reinforcements.
- Man attacks U.S. ambassador in South Korea March 5, 2015
- Buddy Holly plane crash may be re-examined March 4, 2015The National Transportation Safety Board may be taking another look at the 1959 plane crash that killed Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson.
- Is Maggie Smith leaving 'Downton Abbey'? March 4, 2015
- Vince Vaughn's synergistic stock photos March 4, 2015
- Today is Bobbi Kristina Brown's birthday March 4, 2015
- Lady Gaga, R. Kelly to perform after Obama's speech at Selma March 4, 2015
- Buddy Holly plane crash may be re-examined March 4, 2015
- Well: Children’s Lung Health Improves as Air Pollution Is Reduced, Study Says March 4, 2015The new study, conducted in Southern California, provides evidence that better air quality improved health among children, experts said.By JAN HOFFMAN
- Drugs Using Testosterone Will Label Heart Risks March 4, 2015The F.D.A. ordered that labels on testosterone drugs warn of heart attack and stroke risks, and advised that the drugs should not be prescribed to treat symptoms in men brought on by age, such as declining sexual drive.By SABRINA TAVERNISE
- Back to School, Though Not Back to Normal, in a Liberia Still Fearful of Ebola March 4, 2015Ebola cases have receded into the single digits in Liberia, but fear of the virus and a depressed economy have dampened a back-to-school campaign.By NORIMITSU ONISHI
- Phys Ed: One Twin Exercises, the Other Doesn’t March 4, 2015Identical twins who shared the same sports and other physical activities as youngsters but different exercise habits as adults soon developed quite different bodies and brains, a new study from Finland found.By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS
- Well: Peanuts May Be Good for Your Heart March 4, 2015Eating peanuts may lower the risk for cardiovascular disease and death, a large study suggests.By NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- Well: Children’s Lung Health Improves as Air Pollution Is Reduced, Study Says March 4, 2015
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres