- books - dogs - photography - quotes - love - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,988 hits
- Hopeful victory! ~ Japan Dolphin Hunt Dealt Big Blow tak.pt/i/pUuZ1JoQ via @TakePart 2 days ago
- There is a beautiful reason two swans together make a heart ~ thedodo.com/swan-dies-of-b… 3 days ago
- like the #turtle lives and breathes longevity, we must protect fiercely our earthly home so it may… instagram.com/p/1yO3t1Jd6n/ 5 days ago
- Ellen DeGeneres: Change MGM Mirage Prize-Mirage has virus infected dolphins in captivity change.org/p/ellen-degene… via @Change 1 week ago
- and up from the ground grew only one pretty little sunflower, seeded and planted, I'll say, by those… instagram.com/p/1dsnyZJdzb/ 1 week ago
- Help End Canada's Baby-Seal Slaughter peta.vg/1epj 2 weeks ago
- with him, my life is always an Adventure ⛺️ instagram.com/p/1HVb9SJd3_/ 3 weeks ago
- I found my hippity hoppity very Happy Easter bunny!🐰 instagram.com/p/1GsCFJpd3J/ 3 weeks ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 'I started digging with my hands ... And I saw her' April 28, 2015A father tells CNN's Arwa Damon how he desperately dug through his collapsed home in a vain attempt to rescue his toddler daughter -- one of thousands killed in the Nepal earthquake. | PHOTOS | HOW TO HELP
- More than 4,400 dead, 8,000 injured, 8 million affected -- and rising April 28, 2015Reports are circulating that entire villages have been leveled by the earthquake as the death toll rises. A U.N. report estimates that the disaster affected 8 million people. FULL STORY | HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Drone video shows landscape wiped out April 28, 2015New drone video from Kathmandu shows where the earthquake brought down buildings and wiped out landscape in a matter of seconds.
- Bottleneck: Struggle to distribute huge influx of aid April 28, 2015Countries around the world have launched massive aid operations to help victims of the Nepal earthquake, but distribution of aid faces challenges as Nepal is still trying to come to terms with the scale of the disaster.
- Streets like war zone: U.S. city erupts after funeral April 28, 2015
- 'I started digging with my hands ... And I saw her' April 28, 2015
- Lifetime making 'Full House' tell-all movie April 28, 2015Lifetime has its follow-up to its "Unauthorized Saved By the Bell" TV movie: the network is now taking on "Full House."
- Netflix to stream 'Full House' reunion, spinoff April 28, 2015
- The new Joker is here, launching many a meme April 27, 2015
- 'Days' and 'Young and Restless' tie for wins April 27, 2015
- What will we learn from Bruce Jenner's reality series? April 28, 2015
- Lifetime making 'Full House' tell-all movie April 28, 2015
- Obama Proposes That Medicare Be Given the Right to Negotiate the Cost of Drugs April 28, 2015Efforts to create precision medicines that use genetic information to aid treatment can cost well over $50,000 and as high as $311,000, raising issues for users and the Medicare system.ROBERT PEAR
- Chipotle to Stop Serving Genetically Altered Food April 28, 2015Starting Monday, nothing sold by Chipotle, which has more than 1,800 restaurants, will contain any genetically modified ingredients.STEPHANIE STROM
- More Cases of Bird Flu Identified in Iowa April 28, 2015Positive results would push the outbreak’s national tally to more than 15.1 million affected birds from flocks in 13 states.REUTERS
- The New Old Age: Nursing Homes Are Starting to Supplant Hospitals as Focus of Basic Health Care April 27, 2015Patients are saved the stress of hospital stays, and there are large savings. But reimbursement policies and a lack of nurses are slowing progress.PAULA SPAN
- Global Health: Routine Surgeries Could Save Millions of Lives, if They Were Available April 27, 2015The need for operating rooms in poor and middle-income countries is more dire than previously noted, a report found.DONALD G. McNEIL Jr.
- Obama Proposes That Medicare Be Given the Right to Negotiate the Cost of Drugs April 28, 2015
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres