- books - dogs - photography - quotes - love - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 52,073 hits
- Please vote for my entry in Honu Month Photo Contest! bit.ly/1FxJ7Cs 6 days ago
- This beautiful person has been my Instagram buddy for many years now, and every day she inspires me… instagram.com/p/2rTbd2Jd-X/ 1 week ago
- 'in the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep… instagram.com/p/2mg-G1pdwz/ 2 weeks ago
- such a great place to hike and lose yourself in nature. Endless views, numerous resting benches,… instagram.com/p/2l8LiwgWUb/ 2 weeks ago
- Please sign! Takes 30 seconds ~ David Cameron MP: Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting change.org/p/david-camero… via @UKChange 2 weeks ago
- Replays are ongoing! Pls check listing - Watch Gardeners of Eden, produc'd by Kristin Davis, Pivot TV tak.pt/i/w_TLHiaS via @TakePart 2 weeks ago
- Please watch this AmaZing documentary, #GardenersofEden, tomorrow, May 12 at 12:30 pm PST on the… instagram.com/p/2jEoDSJd2O/ 2 weeks ago
- #SeaWorld just because you rescue manatees from drainpipes doesn't make it ok that you enslave dolphins and orcas #hypocrisy #CBSeveningNews 2 weeks ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- FIFA corruption probe targets 'World Cup of fraud' May 27, 2015Top soccer chiefs are arrested in Switzerland accused of corruption and bribery, as police raid soccer's regional base in Miami, and questions are raised over the bidding for three World Cup tournaments.
- FIFA in crisis: The men who have been charged May 27, 2015The football world was rocked Wednesday when a host of the sport's leading officials were arrested in Zurich, Switzerland.
- What is FIFA and what does it do? May 27, 2015Football is back in the headlines -- but for all the wrong reasons.
- Why is U.S. bringing down hammer on FIFA? May 27, 2015In recent years, FIFA has made news not just for enforcing rules on the soccer field but also for allegedly breaking them off it.
- Whistle-blower: FIFA's 'culture of self-protection' May 27, 2015A soccer whistle-blower has criticized FIFA's "culture of self-protection" after the world governing body rejected her claim over a breach of confidentiality as the World Cup bidding saga rumbled on.
- FIFA corruption probe targets 'World Cup of fraud' May 27, 2015
- Who is B.B. King's familiy? May 27, 2015By his own estimate, B.B. King, who died May 14, had 15 children by 15 women, none of them his wives. Now, two of his daughters, Patty King and Karen Williams, claim their father was poisoned.
- 'Star Wars' saga heading to China May 27, 2015
- Sam Shepard arrested on drunken driving charges May 27, 2015
- Rumer Willis and mom Demi Moore twin it up May 27, 2015
- 'Jonny Quest' hitting the big screen May 27, 2015
- Who is B.B. King's familiy? May 27, 2015
- Well: Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers May 27, 2015Anxiety has surpassed depression as the most common mental health diagnosis among college students.JAN HOFFMAN
- Well: Sesame Street Says ‘Let’s Cook’ May 27, 2015A new cookbook from Grover, Cookie Monster and friends encourages children to take part in the cooking of their meals.TARA PARKER-POPE
- Well: Ask Grover: How to Get Children to Eat Vegetables May 27, 2015Sesame Street’s Grover took over Ask Well this week to answer questions about the new cookbook “Sesame Street Let’s Cook!” and how to encourage healthful eating for children.TARA PARKER-POPE
- Doubts About Study of Gay Canvassers Rattle the Field May 27, 2015The questioned findings, published in December in Science, have shaken not only political scientists but also public trust in the way the scientific establishment vets new findings.BENEDICT CAREY and PAM BELLUCK
- Well: Slushies vs. Frozen Underwear for Hot-Weather Workouts May 27, 2015To stay comfortable when exercising in higher temperatures, precooling with ice can be helpful. But the benefits depend on where you put the ice.GRETCHEN REYNOLDS
- Well: Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers May 27, 2015
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres