- books - dogs - photography - quotes - love - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,960 hits
- Ellen DeGeneres: Change MGM Mirage Prize-Mirage has virus infected dolphins in captivity change.org/p/ellen-degene… via @Change 1 week ago
- and up from the ground grew only one pretty little sunflower, seeded and planted, I'll say, by those… instagram.com/p/1dsnyZJdzb/ 1 week ago
- Help End Canada's Baby-Seal Slaughter peta.vg/1epj 1 week ago
- with him, my life is always an Adventure ⛺️ instagram.com/p/1HVb9SJd3_/ 2 weeks ago
- I found my hippity hoppity very Happy Easter bunny!🐰 instagram.com/p/1GsCFJpd3J/ 2 weeks ago
- Angelina Jolie: It's Okay To Be Different ~ Video vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015… via @VanityFair 3 weeks ago
- Nature: The Galapagos Islands Sea Lions ~ cbsnews.com/videos/nature-… 3 weeks ago
- my great read at the moment, a courageous book about #adoption. Currently timed with a prose that… instagram.com/p/0q7LKNJd7l/ 3 weeks ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How ISIS controls every aspect of life April 22, 2015ISIS is known for brutal takeovers and medieval justice, but it sees itself as a state controlling matters like vaccination schedules, rent disputes and birth certificates.
- ISIS' surprisingly advanced bureaucracy April 21, 2015CNN's Atika Shubert explains how the terrorist group ISIS functions as a state.
- Are ISIS beheading videos brutalizing us all? April 22, 2015Since the headline-grabbing murder of American journalist James Foley by ISIS militants eight months ago, the world has been regularly confronted with a modern form of an ancient, primally horrifying method of execution.
- What does ISIS want? April 21, 2015The aim of the ISIS militant group is to create an Islamic state across Sunni areas of Iraq and Syria.
- ISIS targets the minds of young children April 21, 2015CNN's Nick Paton Walsh looks at how ISIS tries to spread their ideas through the generations by cramming them into the minds of young children.
- How ISIS controls every aspect of life April 22, 2015
- Netflix to stream 'Full House' reunion, spinoff April 21, 2015So, you'd like a 'Full House' reunion and spinoff? You got it, dude!
- 'Batman v. Superman,' with West, Reeve April 21, 2015
- 'The Americans' hurtles to a finale April 20, 2015
- Grandmother: Bobbi Kristina Brown's brain damage 'irreversible' April 21, 2015
- Roseanne Barr reveals she's going blind April 21, 2015Roseanne Barr has revealed that she is slowly going blind. In an interview with The Daily Beast, Barr said she suffers from macular degeneration and glaucoma.
- Netflix to stream 'Full House' reunion, spinoff April 21, 2015
- Indiana Says H.I.V. Outbreak Is Worsening April 21, 2015The Indiana State Department of Health said Friday that there are 120 confirmed H.I.V. cases tied to a county that began a needle exchange program two weeks ago.THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
- Well: Ask Well: Do I Need an Annual Physical? April 21, 2015An annual physical is routine for about 45 million Americans. Should it be?KAREN WEINTRAUB
- Well: Tylenol May Blunt Emotions, and Not Just Pain April 21, 2015Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is a popular pain reliever, but it may also blunt emotions, both positive and negative, a new study shows.NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- Well: Living With Cancer: In and Out of the Closet April 21, 2015While coping with cancer, I often feel like an impersonator of my former self.SUSAN GUBAR
- New Cards for Medicare Recipients Will Omit Social Security Numbers April 21, 2015After years of warnings about the risk of theft, a new way to identify beneficiaries will be devised under a broader measure signed last week.ROBERT PEAR
- Indiana Says H.I.V. Outbreak Is Worsening April 21, 2015
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Oprah Winfrey
I am reposting my favorite Martin Luther King, Jr., videos from last year. YouTube’s new settings force you to watch certain videos directly from their YouTube site; my first video now requires this. When I watch these three videos, I am … Continue reading
You may click here to view Precious on your mobile.