- books - dogs - photography - quotes - love - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,729 hits
- Meet The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire, A College Dropout And Medical Genius elitedaily.com/money/entrepre… via @EliteDaily 11 hours ago
- 17 Bookstores That Will Literally Change Your Life buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/boo… via @SideOfGinger @buzzfeed 2 weeks ago
- 'Nature Is Speaking': 'The Ocean' tak.pt/i/pGAJ3h6v via @TakePart 2 weeks ago
- 12 Things I Love about Conscious Women. @elephantjournal wp.me/pWVFb-3UVE 2 weeks ago
- Sea Nature wp.me/pteJE-2NZ 2 weeks ago
- We've known my beautiful Darby doll has had a heart murmur for many years now. It appears her mitral… instagram.com/p/yh772zpd43/ 1 month ago
- The looked shy at first, but when they started singing, I knew just how brave they were. musical.viralnova.com/siblings-sing-… via @ViralNova 1 month ago
- Review: Parenthood’s finale brings it all back home ti.me/160otgc via @TIMECulture 1 month ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- India bans publication of rapist's comments March 4, 2015Assertions from a convicted rapist that his victim "should just be silent and allow the rape" has inflamed Indians -- and much of the world -- leading to a gag order on the interview.
- Boston Marathon bombing trial to open March 4, 2015Almost two years after the deadly Boston bomb attack, the prosecution will reveal details of the allegations against suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev.
- Netanyahu grabs Iran's attention March 3, 2015Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu got some raucous applause for his Washington speech but the reactions that may matter most came in Israel and Iran.
- What's in the proposed Iran nuclear deal? March 4, 2015Negotiators are working to meet a March 24 deadline to agree a deal over Iran's nuclear program. Here's what both sides want and the current sticking points.
- Netanyahu: Iran deal will lead to nuclear bomb March 4, 2015Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns that a proposed deal between world powers and Iran would not stop Tehran getting nuclear weapons and leave the Jewish State in grave peril.
- India bans publication of rapist's comments March 4, 2015
- 'Orange Is the New Black' returns March 3, 2015Netflix announced the return of "Orange is the New Black" in June. If you're new to the show, allow us to catch you up on who's who in the Litchfield Correctional Facility.
- 'The Sound of Music': Where are they now? March 3, 2015
- 'Walking Dead' town for sale March 2, 2015
- Is Maggie Smith leaving 'Downton Abbey'? March 4, 2015
- CBS extends Judge Judy Sheindlin through 2020 March 3, 2015
- 'Orange Is the New Black' returns March 3, 2015
- Three States and Two Tribes to Get $27 Million to Fight Childhood Hunger March 4, 2015The money, for pilot programs, is part of a broader push to address persistent poverty and childhood hunger in rural areas.By RON NIXON
- Drugs Using Testosterone Will Label Heart Risks March 4, 2015The F.D.A. ordered that labels on testosterone drugs warn of heart attack and stroke risks, and advised that the drugs should not be prescribed to treat symptoms in men brought on by age, such as declining sexual drive.By SABRINA TAVERNISE
- Well: An Upside to Gout: It May Offer Alzheimer’s Protection March 3, 2015Gout, an extremely painful form of arthritis, may be linked to a reduced risk for Alzheimer’s disease.By NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- In Health Law Case, Plaintiffs Dislike Rules on Purchases and Penalties March 3, 2015The four plaintiffs argue that rules on federal subsidies apply only in states that created their own insurance exchanges; their state, Virginia, has not.By ROBERT PEAR
- Well: A New Vaccine Targets More HPV Strains March 3, 2015A new vaccine protects against more forms of the cancer-causing human papillomavirus than the existing HPV vaccine, new research shows.By NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- Three States and Two Tribes to Get $27 Million to Fight Childhood Hunger March 4, 2015
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee
There was once a moment in time when all was perfect in the world that you and I live in, this soccer world we breathe morning, noon, and night. And this world surrounds 16 magnificent Flames, our sons, whose story began January 2012, a soccer team formed by Coaches Wayne, Ari, and … Continue reading
Flames hammer Hawaii in the Semifinal 5-0!! And here we are. This is it!! Can you believe it? YES, WE CAN. It is now time to DO IT. Flames will play Huntsville, Alabama, in the AYSO 2012 NATIONAL GAMES CHAMPIONSHIP at … Continue reading
Flames pound Quartz Hill, California, 5 to 0, in Pool Play Game 3 today at 8:15 am. Then at their 1:45 pm game against Foster City, California, in Pool Play Game 4, Flames take their fourth shutout win of Nationals, … Continue reading