“We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne.” | Marcus Aurelius
- books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 53,064 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Two tourists killed as earthquake rocks Greek island July 21, 2017
- Clashes as men under 50 barred from holy site July 21, 2017Israeli police have barred male worshipers under 50 from entering the Old City of Jerusalem and Temple Mount, also known as the Noble Sanctuary, for Friday prayers following last week's fatal shooting.
- The two words that explain tensions over Jerusalem's Old City July 21, 2017Just two words. That's all it took for former Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat to explain the source of the tensions over Jerusalem.
- Trump tests the limits of presidential power July 21, 2017
- Kushner's White House connection still used to lure Chinese investors July 21, 2017Jared Kushner's status as a top aide to President Donald Trump was used to lure Chinese investors to his family's New Jersey development, even after his family's company apologized for mentioning his name during a sales pitch in May, CNN has found.
- 'Confederate' team knew backlash was coming July 21, 2017The creative team behind HBO's "Confederate" has responded to the intense backlash to their alternate-history drama.
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington dead at 41 July 21, 2017Chester Bennington, the lead singer of the rock band Linkin Park, was found dead Thursday according to a spokesman for the LA County Coroner.
- Jada Pinkett Smith was a drug dealer when she met Tupac July 20, 2017Jada Pinkett Smith has come a long way from her humble beginnings in Baltimore.
- 'Valerian' turns French comic into epic mess July 21, 2017Director Luc Besson's comic adaptation starring Dane DeHaan, Cara Delevingne an early candidate for worst movie of the year
- Chester Bennington dies on his good friend Chris Cornell's birthday July 21, 2017After his friend Chris Cornell died two months ago, Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington wrote a letter thanking him for inspiring him and hoping he would find peace in "the next life."
- 'Confederate' team knew backlash was coming July 21, 2017
- Trump Demands That Senators Find a Way to Replace Obamacare July 20, 2017A day after he seemed to give up his legislative push, President Trump summoned Republican senators to tell them not to leave Washington until they repeal and replace Obamacare.JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS, THOMAS KAPLAN and MAGGIE HABERMAN
- Trilobites: A Sensor on Your Skin That Looks and Feels Like a Temporary Tattoo July 20, 2017Researchers have developed a new breathable, wearable sensor that can monitor vital signals without irritating skin.ANERI PATTANI
- As Workouts Intensify, a Harmful Side Effect Grows More Common July 17, 2017Newbies to spin classes can land in the emergency room, as doctors say they are seeing more of the rare but dangerous rhabdomyolysis.ANAHAD O’CONNOR
- Glioblastoma, John McCain’s Form of Brain Cancer, Carries Troubling Prognosis July 20, 2017The senator has been diagnosed with glioblastoma, a form of brain cancer that is aggressive and difficult to treat.DENISE GRADY
- In South Asian Social Castes, a Living Lab for Genetic Disease July 17, 2017Millenniums of marriages within well-defined subgroups in South Asia have created many populations with higher risks of recessive disease, according to new research.STEPH YIN
- Trump Demands That Senators Find a Way to Replace Obamacare July 20, 2017
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.