Know of a lagoon, large pond, reservoir, or lake that could use some sprucing up for usage other than resting by the shoreline or taking off in a boat or Sea-doo? Install a Wavegarden and you’ll have your very own man-made surfing spot filled with beautiful waves of customizable sizes, and plenty of new, friendly neighborhood BFF’s. Not much you can do about that. But, hey, that’s a good thing. All of the ecologically friendly technology used to generate the waves is hidden away from view underground or underwater. The Wave Pool at Raging Waters always amazed me in my younger water park years, and I wondered what clever machinery was under there to make it all happen. Very cool concept. Surf’s up!
- books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 53,110 hits
- 🖤 Justin Trudeau: STOP THE CANADA COMMERCIAL SEAL HUNT: Don't Seal Their Fate. change.org/p/justin-trude… via @CdnChange 2 days ago
- rawstory.com/2017/08/alt-ri… 4 days ago
- 💙 Opinion | What Jewish Children Learned From Charlottesville nyti.ms/2uYUmSh 5 days ago
- RT @jk_rowling: One good thing about that abomination of a speech: it's now impossible for any Trump supporter to pretend they don't know w… 6 days ago
- hallelujah twitter.com/twitter/status… 6 days ago
- RT @GilbertLiz: Dear 53% of White American Women Who Voted For Him: Please, please, please tell me you are having second thoughts? Sincer… 6 days ago
- 💙 twitter.com/brookebcnn/sta… 6 days ago
- speechless. If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention. twitter.com/brookebcnn/sta… 6 days ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Five key pieces of Trump's Afghanistan plan August 22, 2017
- 16 years, thousands dead, no end in sightAmerica's longest war continues to trudge on and the bodies continue to pile up.
- Police kill suspected Barcelona attack driver August 21, 2017Spanish authorities on Monday shot and killed the suspected driver of the van that plowed into crowds last week in Barcelona, according to Catalan police.
- Official: US ship lost control before collision August 22, 2017The USS John S. McCain suffered a "steering casualty" as the warship was beginning its approach into the Strait of Malacca, near Singapore, causing it to collide with a commercial tanker Monday, a US Navy official told CNN.
- Singapore, Malaysia clash over aiding destroyer August 21, 2017A collision involving a US navy ship Monday took place in waters that have been bitterly disputed between Malaysia and Singapore for decades.
- Fans want Missy Elliott statue to replace Confederate monument August 21, 2017Missy Elliott is the queen of "flip it and reverse it."
- Sarah Jessica Parker couldn't conceal her excitement over the eclipse August 21, 2017You weren't the only one whose day took a detour thanks to the eclipse.
- Britney Spears gives fans 'Something To Talk About' August 21, 2017Chatter about her not being able to sing live is, apparently, toxic to Britney Spears.
- Foo Fighters pull off epic Rickroll at music festival August 21, 2017The Foo Fighters and Rick Astley pulled off the most epic Rickroll on Sunday in Tokyo, Japan.
- Matt LeBlanc: I could have been Phil Dunphy on 'Modern Family' August 21, 2017Ty Burrell owes Matt LeBlanc a huge debt of gratitude.
- Fans want Missy Elliott statue to replace Confederate monument August 21, 2017
- The Case for a Breakfast Feast August 21, 2017A new review provides the latest evidence to suggest we should front-load our calories early in the day to jump-start our metabolisms and prevent obesity.RONI CARYN RABIN
- Personal Health: Fat Bias Starts Early and Takes a Serious Toll August 21, 2017Implicit bias can result in discrimination against people who are seriously overweight.JANE E. BRODY
- Getting People to Enroll in Health Plans While Trump Attacks Them August 21, 2017Expecting little cooperation from the administration, counselors are starting earlier than usual to encourage enrollment in Obamacare, as they face new obstacles.ABBY GOODNOUGH
- The New Old Age: The Appointment Ends. Now the Patient Is Listening. August 18, 2017Patients often don’t recall what was said in the doctor’s office. Should you record the visit to review later?PAULA SPAN
- Walnuts for Weight Loss? August 18, 2017A handful of walnuts may trigger parts of the brain that make us feel satiated.NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- The Case for a Breakfast Feast August 21, 2017
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.