- books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 53,202 hits
- favorite things 🦋 10 Gorgeous Libraries with Gardens – Page 11 – Flavorwire @flavorwire flavorwire.com/599549/10-gorg… 1 week ago
- Tell Vermont Attorney General to Shut Down Law-breaking Vermont Slaughterhouse #care2 thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/… 1 month ago
- republicans want gun silencers .. easier to kill animals? and people? We are sinking to the point of no return.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Not sure I believe their idea of "good condition" - thanks for inquiring and speaking out, Mayor #DontBuyATicket… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- 💙 Victoria's Secret Model Martha Hunt Takes On Scoliosis - dailymotion.com/video/x5tui5k via @DailymotionUSA 2 months ago
- #defendDACA ~ 9 things you need to know to understand DACA and the DREAMers vox.com/policy-and-pol… via @voxdotcom 2 months ago
- Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand will lead Democrats to 2020 victory thehill.com/blogs/pundits-… 2 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: Thank you to all the first responders and people helping each other out. That's what we do as Americans. Here's one way yo… 2 months ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Deadline for Mugabe to resign passes with no word from President November 20, 2017
- Robert Mugabe: What you need to know November 19, 2017Robert Mugabe, the president of Zimbabwe and one of Africa's longest serving leaders, is in the throes of a political battle to remain in power. CNN looks at what you need to know about him.
- Murderous cult leader Charles Manson dies November 20, 2017Charles Manson, the wild-eyed 1960s cult leader whose followers committed heinous murders that terrorized Los Angeles and shocked the nation, died Sunday of natural causes, according to the California Department of Corrections. He was 83.
- Where are 'Manson Family' members now? November 20, 2017Charles Manson's followers were young and zealously committed.
- Crisis for Merkel as coalition talks collapse November 20, 2017Germany is facing a likely period of political deadlock after talks to form a coalition government among four of the country's seven parliamentary political parties fell apart shortly before midnight on Sunday.
- Jeffrey Tambor signals he may not return to 'Transparent' after harassment claims November 20, 2017
- Lena Dunham apologizes for speaking in defense of 'Girls' colleague November 19, 2017"Girls" creator Lena Dunham says she's sorry for weighing in on a rape accusation levied against a writer on her show.
- Red carpet looks from the American Music Awards November 20, 2017
- Earle Hyman, actor who played Bill Cosby's dad, dies at 91 November 20, 2017Earle Hyman, a longtime stage and TV actor who was best known for playing Bill Cosby's father on "The Cosby Show," died Friday.
- AC/DC co-founder and guitarist Malcolm Young dies at 64 November 19, 2017AC/DC co-founder and guitarist Malcolm Young has died after battling dementia for several years, the band announced Saturday. He was 64.
- Will Cutting the Health Mandate Pay for Tax Cuts? Not Necessarily November 19, 2017Americans dislike the requirement that everyone have health insurance. But eliminating it doesn’t mean that they’d stop buying coverage — or accepting subsidies.KATE ZERNIKE and ABBY GOODNOUGH
- F.D.A. Speeds Review of Gene Therapies, Vowing to Target Rogue Clinics November 17, 2017The agency plans to speed approval of treatments to get them to the market faster, signaling the quickened pace of advancements in this field.SHEILA KAPLAN and DENISE GRADY
- Global Health: Bird Flu Is Spreading in Asia, Experts (Quietly) Warn November 19, 2017Dire predictions of a flu pandemic proved overblown in 2005 and 2009. Still, health officials are warning that the H7N9 virus, which can be lethal, is on the rise.DONALD G. McNEIL Jr.
- Amish Mutation Protects Against Diabetes and May Extend Life November 16, 2017Amish men and women who carried a genetic mutation appeared to be in better cardiovascular health and had longer telomeres, a barometer of longevity.ANAHAD O’CONNOR
- What States Can Learn From One Another on Health Care November 16, 2017Some have made large improvements in certain areas. What have they done to get better?DHRUV KHULLAR
- Will Cutting the Health Mandate Pay for Tax Cuts? Not Necessarily November 19, 2017
TAKE A LOOK
- AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee
- AYSO Select Soccer
- Book Clubs
- Book reviews
- family blog
- inspirational blog
- Inspirational Quotes
- JACK JOHNSON
- KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS
- photo blog
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Flames
- Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer
- RC Flames
- RC Flames Soccer
- RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009
- Road to Hana
- Standard Poodle
- standard poodles
- The Mindful Readers Book Club
- Watch & Listen
- Watch and Listen
- Wrightwood Snow
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.