“There is pleasure in the pathless woods. There is rapture in the lonely shore. There is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not man, but nature more.” | Lord Byron
- books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 53,205 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 'Explosion' heard near last known location of submarine November 23, 2017An increasingly desperate search for a missing Argentine submarine continued Thursday as the clock runs down on hopes of finding the vessel's 44 crew members before their air supply runs out.
- Rehabilitating the children who fought for ISIS November 23, 2017
- 'Where is the world?': Libya responds to slave sales outrage November 23, 2017Libyan officials have denounced the migrant slave auctions exposed in a CNN investigation, but claim more support is required from the global community to tackle the issue.
- American formerly imprisoned in North Korea burns to death November 23, 2017Police in San Diego are investigating the mysterious death of a man who made international headlines eight years ago when former US President Jimmy Carter helped negotiate his release from North Korea.
- Mugabe granted immunity, military says November 23, 2017
- 'Explosion' heard near last known location of submarine November 23, 2017
- Famous fans mourn David Cassidy November 22, 2017David Cassidy's peak may have been in the 1970s, but his death struck a chord with fans around the world, including many celebrities who grew up on his music.
- Seth Meyers will host Golden Globe Awards November 23, 2017Seth Meyers is going to preside over the first major award show of the season.
- Rashida Jones cites 'philosophical differences' for 'Toy Story 4' departure November 22, 2017Rashida Jones is denying a report by The Hollywood Reporter that she left "Toy Story 4," along with writing partner Will McCormack, because of an unwanted advance by Disney animation chief and Pixar co-founder John Lasseter.
- Nick Carter denies Melissa Schuman rape allegation November 22, 2017Backstreet Boy member Nick Carter has been accused by former pop singer Melissa Schuman of raping her 15 years ago.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are expecting November 21, 2017Another Legend is set to be born.
- Famous fans mourn David Cassidy November 22, 2017
- Abnormal Proteins Discovered in Skin of Patients With Rare Brain Disease November 22, 2017Finding so-called prions in skin samples may lead to early diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. But the discovery also hints at possible risks from surgery.DENISE GRADY
- Thanks a Lot! New Reasons Not to Eat Cookie Dough November 22, 2017A new study confirms that uncooked flour can make people dangerously ill. Turns out E. coli bacteria can thrive in the dry, powdery host.JAN HOFFMAN
- As Malaria Resists Treatment, Experts Warn of Global Crisis November 22, 2017A strain of malaria resistant to two drugs, including artemisinin, which was once seen as a miracle cure, is spreading, and experts fear that it could reach Africa.MIKE IVES and DONALD G. McNEIL Jr.
- Matter: Young Again: How One Cell Turns Back Time November 22, 2017With every birth, cells begin anew. Scientists have found a biological mechanism underpinning the process in worms, which one day may be harnessed to restore our own damaged cells.CARL ZIMMER
- Skin Cancers Rise, Along With Questionable Treatments November 21, 2017Dermatology is booming, with private equity investments and an influx of physician assistants doing the work of doctors. Are patients being well served?KATIE HAFNER and GRIFFIN PALMER
- Abnormal Proteins Discovered in Skin of Patients With Rare Brain Disease November 22, 2017
TAKE A LOOK
- AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee
- AYSO Select Soccer
- Book Clubs
- Book reviews
- family blog
- inspirational blog
- Inspirational Quotes
- JACK JOHNSON
- KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS
- photo blog
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Flames
- Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer
- RC Flames
- RC Flames Soccer
- RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009
- Road to Hana
- Standard Poodle
- standard poodles
- The Mindful Readers Book Club
- Watch & Listen
- Watch and Listen
- Wrightwood Snow
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.