“There is pleasure in the pathless woods. There is rapture in the lonely shore. There is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not man, but nature more.” | Lord Byron
- books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 53,259 hits
- Godspeed to Mueller 🙏🏻 twitter.com/NBCNews/status… 9 hours ago
- 🕊 twitter.com/comey/status/9… 1 week ago
- @coritorres 😍😘✨ 3 weeks ago
- 💜 bustle.com/articles/19486… 3 weeks ago
- favorite things 🦋 10 Gorgeous Libraries with Gardens – Page 11 – Flavorwire @flavorwire flavorwire.com/599549/10-gorg… 1 month ago
- Tell Vermont Attorney General to Shut Down Law-breaking Vermont Slaughterhouse #care2 thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/… 2 months ago
- republicans want gun silencers .. easier to kill animals? and people? We are sinking to the point of no return.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Not sure I believe their idea of "good condition" - thanks for inquiring and speaking out, Mayor #DontBuyATicket… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Blame game begins inside White House after Alabama stunner December 13, 2017
- Jake Tapper leaves Moore spokesman speechless December 12, 2017CNN's Jake Tapper fact checks Roy Moore campaign spokesman Ted Crockett, who inaccurately claimed that a Christian Bible must, by law, be used when being sworn into office.
- A devastating loss for Trump December 13, 2017President Donald Trump should be sweating after the shocking outcome in Alabama's special election. Roy Moore's defeat is a huge blow to him personally and to the GOP as a party.
- British PM Theresa May loses key Brexit vote December 13, 2017British Prime Minister Theresa May has lost a key vote on the EU Withdrawal bill, her first serious parliamentary Brexit setback. Members of Parliament voted Wednesday for an amendment to the bill, which means the final Brexit deal with the EU would have to be approved by Parliament. May lost by a close margin of 309-305 votes. Amendment 7 to Clause 9 was ta […]
- Muslim leaders call for East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital December 13, 2017Leaders from the 57-member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation recognized East Jerusalem as the occupied capital of a Palestinian state and called on the international community to do the same, according to the final communique from the group's emergency summit on Wednesday.
- Salma Hayek recalls Harvey Weinstein 'fury' on 'Frida' set in op-ed December 13, 2017Salma Hayek is breaking her silence about Harvey Weinstein in a New York Times op-ed in which the star details sexual harassment and abusive behavior on the set of "Frida."
- SAG Award nominations: The complete list December 13, 2017Nominations for The 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards were announced Wednesday.
- 'The Big Sick,' 'This Is Us' casts react to SAG nominations December 13, 2017Kumail Nanjiani and Emily V. Gordon, the writing team behind SAG-nominated film "The Big Sick," were among those who woke up to good news Wednesday morning.
- 'Big Little Lies' stars snag four nominations December 13, 2017
- Gallery: Who got the most noms? December 13, 2017Click through the gallery to see if your favorite movies and TV shows got a SAG Award nomination.
- Salma Hayek recalls Harvey Weinstein 'fury' on 'Frida' set in op-ed December 13, 2017
- A ‘Game Changer’ for Patients With Irregular Heart Rhythm December 13, 2017Rapid, erratic heartbeats — called ventricular tachycardia — can lead to sudden death. An experimental radiation treatment has eased the condition in five patients.GINA KOLATA
- A Nasty, Nafta-Related Surprise: Mexico’s Soaring Obesity December 12, 2017Few predicted when Mexico joined the free-trade deal that it would transform the country in a way that would saddle millions with diet-related illnesses.ANDREW JACOBS and MATT RICHTEL
- Exercise May Aid Parkinson’s Disease, but Make It Intense December 13, 2017Vigorous treadmill exercise was safe and slowed progression of Parkinson’s disease, a new study reports.GRETCHEN REYNOLDS
- News Analysis: Birth Control Pills Protect Against Cancer, Too December 11, 2017A small increased risk of breast cancer among women using hormonal contraceptives may be offset by the pill’s protective effects.RONI CARYN RABIN
- Ask Well: Sleep vs. Exercise? December 8, 2017A reader asks: Is it better for to get eight hours of sleep per night, or sleep less and fit in a morning workout?KAREN WEINTRAUB
- A ‘Game Changer’ for Patients With Irregular Heart Rhythm December 13, 2017
TAKE A LOOK
- AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee
- AYSO Select Soccer
- Book Clubs
- Book reviews
- family blog
- inspirational blog
- Inspirational Quotes
- JACK JOHNSON
- KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS
- photo blog
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Flames
- Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer
- RC Flames
- RC Flames Soccer
- RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009
- Road to Hana
- Standard Poodle
- standard poodles
- The Mindful Readers Book Club
- Watch & Listen
- Watch and Listen
- Wrightwood Snow
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.