“There is pleasure in the pathless woods. There is rapture in the lonely shore. There is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not man, but nature more.” | Lord Byron
- books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 53,304 hits
- @delaneytarr welcome, baby girl fighter! Not the warmest weather this week ☔️ be well, take it easy, we love you around here 😘 20 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: The world's last male northern white rhino, Sudan, has died after 'age-related complications' 1 day ago
- RT @delaneytarr: I am so, so, sorry. Be safe. Be strong. We love you. twitter.com/davism0llie/st… 1 day ago
- RT @delaneytarr: It’s disappointing seeing adults, both those who support us and don’t, acting so immature on social media. Just because yo… 1 day ago
- RT @delaneytarr: One week. Make your signs. Pack your bags. Be ready. #MarchForOurLives #NeverAgain 3 days ago
- yes a beautiful Breakfast Club 🎶 twitter.com/neveragainpenn… 3 days ago
- RT @TomthunkitsMind: Douglas student Alfonso Calderon: "Trust me. I understand. I was in a closet, locked for 4 hours with people who I wou… 3 days ago
- RT @cameron_kasky: Seeing people all over the world prepare their signs for the marches, setting up their transportation (checkout what @ly… 3 days ago
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Nature
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Sunshine gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Facebook founder 'really sorry,' willing to appear before Congress over data scandal March 22, 2018
- Zuckerberg 'sure someone's trying' to disrupt 2018 elections March 22, 2018
- Watch full interview: Zuckerberg's rare emotional moment March 22, 2018Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg talks to CNN Senior Tech Correspondent Laurie Segall about what Facebook is doing to prevent meddling in the 2018 midterm elections.
- In Austin, 19 days of terror end with a bomber's final explosion March 22, 2018
- Trump to impose new tariffs on China, here's why they're a big deal March 22, 2018
- Celine Dion cancels Vegas shows due to ear issues March 22, 2018Unlike her heart, three weeks of Celine Dion's Las Vegas shows won't go on.
- 'The X-Files' finale marks likely end to long search for truth March 22, 2018Warning: The following contains spoilers about "The X-Files" season finale.
- Fred Savage accused of on-set harassment and battery March 21, 2018A costume department employee who worked on the now-canceled Fox series "The Grinder" has accused actor Fred Savage of harassment, discrimination and assault and battery.
- Chrissy Metz says her stepfather beat her, subjected her to weigh-ins as a teen March 21, 2018Chrissy Metz says she suffered years of physical and emotional abuse by her stepfather when she was growing up.
- The reality TV show for the #MeToo era March 21, 2018An Israeli production company is launching a reality TV show for the #MeToo era.
- Celine Dion cancels Vegas shows due to ear issues March 22, 2018
- AIDS Researcher Robert R. Redfield Named to Lead the C.D.C. March 21, 2018Dr. Redfield, a Baltimore AIDS researcher and advocate for medication-assisted therapies to treat addiction, will take over the public health agency.SHEILA KAPLAN
- More Cases Are Reported of Unusual Cancer Linked to Breast Implants March 21, 2018Women with breast implants have an increased risk of a type of lymphoma that can usually be cured by surgery alone — but not always.DENISE GRADY
- N.I.H. to Investigate Outreach to Alcohol Companies March 20, 2018After a report in The Times, the National Institutes of Health will examine whether health officials violated government policy by soliciting donations to fund a study of moderate drinking.RONI CARYN RABIN
- The Struggle to Build a Massive ‘Biobank’ of Patient Data March 20, 2018At a cost of $1.4 billion, a National Institutes of Health program may help scientists discover links between diseases, genes and lifestyle. But the project faces obstacles.GINA KOLATA
- Federal Agency Courted Alcohol Industry to Fund Study on Benefits of Moderate Drinking March 22, 2018Scientists and National Institute of Health officials waged a concerted campaign to obtain funding from the alcohol industry for research that may enshrine alcohol as a part of a healthy diet.RONI CARYN RABIN
- AIDS Researcher Robert R. Redfield Named to Lead the C.D.C. March 21, 2018
TAKE A LOOK
- AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee
- AYSO Select Soccer
- Book Clubs
- Book reviews
- family blog
- inspirational blog
- Inspirational Quotes
- JACK JOHNSON
- KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS
- photo blog
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Flames
- Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer
- RC Flames
- RC Flames Soccer
- RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009
- Road to Hana
- Standard Poodle
- standard poodles
- The Mindful Readers Book Club
- Watch & Listen
- Watch and Listen
- Wrightwood Snow
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.