- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 50,874 hits
- RT @CoveGuardians: We are live streaming now at livestream.seashepherd.org/cove-guardians/ 10:16am #tweet4taiji First pod of 2014-2015 season being driven tow… 1 hour ago
- What's the truth behind Japan's dolphin cull? fw.to/o8Kw18J 8 hours ago
- RT @CoveGuardians: Dolphins have escaped!!! We will begin Live Stream momentarily at livestream.seashepherd.org/cove-guardians/ for Blue Cove day! 12:28pm 3 days ago
- RT @Dolphin_Project: Taiji: boats gave up, all heading to port now. 9/12 12:19pm #Tweet4Dolphins #DolphinProject instagram.com/p/s1IuDHiswg/ 3 days ago
- RT @CoveGuardians: Please RT: Dolphin hunting fleet driving pod just outsideTaiji harbor now. We will Live Stream shortly at http://t.co/cJ… 3 days ago
- Twin Tower memorial and beautiful birds in flight ~ via @nprnews: Souls Tumbling In The Light n.pr/1uw2ODC 4 days ago
- Introverts Aren’t Shy… They’re Just More Complex Than You elitedaily.com/life/culture/a… via @EliteDaily 1 week ago
- Sunshine wp.me/steJE-sunshine 2 weeks ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- N.Korea: 6 years hard labor for tourist September 15, 2014American citizen Matthew Todd Miller was sentenced to six years of hard labor by the North Korean Supreme Court for committing "acts hostile" to the country, North Korean state media reported Sunday.
- Scotland's pound-ing headache September 15, 2014What currency would an independent Scotland use?
- Obama 'shocked' by Ray Rice video September 14, 2014The growing outcry over how the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell deal with incidents of domestic violence has reached the nation's highest office. Even President Barack Obama has seen the footage of Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice punching his then-fiancee.
- See the world's first 3D printed car September 15, 2014"Strati", the Italian word for "layers", is the name of the first 3D printed electric car, made in Chicago.
- Dead infants found in squalid home September 15, 2014It was a shocking and gruesome discovery: three dead infants found in a Massachusetts home so squalid that police officers had to search it in hazmat suits.
- N.Korea: 6 years hard labor for tourist September 15, 2014
- Actress: I was cuffed for PDA September 15, 2014"Django Unchained" actress Daniele Watts says Los Angeles police allegedly detained her because they thought she was a prostitute.
- 'Curly Sue' star's sobriety struggle September 15, 2014"Curly Sue" actress Alisan Porter has an admission to make: "Hi, I'm Ali, and I'm an alcoholic."
- New Miss America crowned September 15, 2014For the third consecutive year, a New York beauty queen has been crowned Miss America.
- Chris Brown's advice to Ray Rice September 15, 2014Chris Brown has some words of advice for suspended NFL player Ray Rice.
- 'Married's' possible spinoff September 15, 2014"Married ... with Children" may have ended in 1997, but that doesn't mean we've seen the last of the Bundys.
- Actress: I was cuffed for PDA September 15, 2014
- Well: What to Do When a Patient Admits an H.I.V. Phobia September 15, 2014Is there any harm in prescribing drugs to a patient who believes she has been infected with H.I.V., even when all the evidence says she has not been exposed to the virus?By ABIGAIL ZUGER, M.D.
- Global Health: Among Malaria Parasites, Real Feel for Mosquitoes September 15, 2014Research suggests that malaria parasites in the blood can actually sense when their carriers are around, and increase their numbers accordingly.By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr.
- Stem Cells: Plenty of Hope, but Halting Progress September 15, 2014Though enthusiasm for potential advances in disease and injury treatments often outstrips the science, thousands of clinical trials are now underway to figure out how to best use stem cells.By KAREN WEINTRAUB
- Taking a Health Hazard Home September 15, 2014Of the 22 industrial hog farm workers tested in a new study, 10 carried antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria in their noses for up to four days, raising public health questions.By STEPHANIE STROM
- Well: Ask Well: Plantar Fasciitis Relief September 15, 2014If you have stairs or a sturdy box in your home, along with a backpack, timely relief for plantar fasciitis may be possible.By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS
- Well: What to Do When a Patient Admits an H.I.V. Phobia September 15, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres