- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 50,758 hits
- 7 Reasons Why Resilience Is The Sexiest Quality You Can Possess elitedaily.com/life/motivatio… via @EliteDaily 1 week ago
- I follow theoptimismrevolution on Facebook; I wrote up last evening's post here. So happy to see he's… instagram.com/p/rckfulJd5c/ 2 weeks ago
- RT @littlebrown: We took over @LiveVitale's Tiny Library! Want us to take over yours too? Tweet at us w/a photo of your Tiny Library! http:… 3 weeks ago
- thanks to a generous donation from the amazing folks at @helentobin, I'd say I have the hippest little… instagram.com/p/rXS7Jcpd94/ 3 weeks ago
- Intelligent People All Have One Thing In Common: Night Owls ~ elitedaily.com/life/culture/n… via @EliteDaily 4 weeks ago
- ❤️ love always wins 💙💛 #GauchoStrong @ Campbell Hall, UCSB instagram.com/p/rAQntfJd6D/ 1 month ago
- Open for business! I'm soooo happy! ☺️ | "If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you… instagram.com/p/qlIsIrJdy9/ 1 month ago
- I miss JFK, Jr., and Carolyn ~ Anderson Cooper 360 ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/16/the… 1 month ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Elephants
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- U.N. peacekeepers captured August 28, 2014An armed group detained 43 U.N. peacekeepers near Syria's only border crossing with the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights early Thursday, the United Nations said.
- MH370 'may have turned earlier' August 28, 2014A failed satellite phone call has given experts a better idea of where the Malaysian plane was traveling when it dropped off radar, says Australia's deputy prime minister.
- Ebola outbreak 'accelerating' August 28, 2014The deadly Ebola outbreak continues to accelerate in West Africa and has killed 1,552 people so far, the World Health Organization said on Thursday.
- What's Apple about to unveil? August 28, 2014Apple has set Sept. 9 as the date for a big announcement.
- Lennon's killer: 'I was an 'idiot' August 28, 2014The bullets that killed Beatle John Lennon were given to Mark David Chapman by an Atlanta police officer who was his friend, Chapman told a parole board as he made his case -- for an eighth time -- to be freed.
- U.N. peacekeepers captured August 28, 2014
- Lennon's killer denied parole August 28, 2014The bullets that killed Beatle John Lennon were given to Mark David Chapman by an Atlanta police officer who was his friend, Chapman told a parole board as he made his case -- for an eighth time -- to be freed.
- 20 surprise celeb marriages August 28, 2014
- Ray J takes plea deal August 29, 2014Ray J Norwood pleaded no contest to trespassing to settle charges that he grabbed a woman's buttocks, smashed a police car window and spat on a cop, a prosecutor said Thursday.
- 'Friends' reunite on 'Kimmel' August 29, 2014A few "Friends" reunited with super-fan Jimmy Kimmel on his late night show Wednesday.
- Producer mistakenly arrested for robbery August 28, 2014Beverly Hills police arrested award-winning TV producer, Charles Belk, mistaking him for a bank robbery suspect.
- Lennon's killer denied parole August 28, 2014
- AIDS Progress in South Africa Is in Peril August 29, 2014Though few Americans realize it, South Africa owes much of its success in the fight against AIDS to a single United States program — one that is now moving elsewhere.By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr.
- Sam Kass, the Obamas’ Foodmaster General August 29, 2014Mr. Kass, the first family’s personal chef, has one of the highest public profiles of anyone in the East Wing and a window into the zealously guarded space and tastes of the Obama White House.By JENNIFER STEINHAUER
- Pennsylvania to Purchase Private Care for Its Poor August 29, 2014Pennsylvania will become the 27th state to expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act, using federal funds to buy private health insurance for some 500,000 low-income residents starting next year.By ABBY GOODNOUGH
- Injected Drugs Said to Kill Man in Flawed Execution August 29, 2014The report, prepared by the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences in Dallas, did not explore what caused Clayton D. Lockett’s execution to go awry in Oklahoma.By ERIK ECKHOLM
- Well: Forming Attachments Near and Far August 28, 2014An unforeseen benefit of living with cancer is the intimacy it creates with individuals we barely know.By SUSAN GUBAR
- AIDS Progress in South Africa Is in Peril August 29, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres