- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 50,248 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Elephants
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young ill April 16, 2014AC/DC rhythm guitarist Malcolm Young is ill and is "taking a break," the band posted on its website Wednesday.
- Rock star greeting for royals April 16, 2014The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge get a warm welcome to the Australian leg of their tour.
- Bloomberg's $50M to challenge NRA April 16, 2014Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg plans to spend $50 million this year through his new group Everytown for Gun Safety to counter the influence of the National Rifle Association, a spokeswoman said Tuesday.
- Alleged Boston bomb hoaxer in court April 16, 2014A judge on Wednesday set bail at $100,000 for a man accused of carrying a fake bomb near a Boston crowd that was marking the first anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings.
- Video shows big al Qaeda meet April 16, 2014A new video shows what looks like the largest and most dangerous gathering of al Qaeda in years. And the CIA and the Pentagon either didn't know about it or couldn't get a drone there in time to strike.
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young ill April 16, 2014
- What to expect from 'Magic Mike' sequel April 16, 2014Channing Tatum's "Magic Mike" is back in action.
- Maya Rudolph's variety show April 16, 2014Maya Rudolph will make her return to NBC next month with some song and sketch — not to mention, a little help from her famous friends.
- Kaling's exercise action movie April 16, 2014Mindy Kaling explains her weird motivators for jogging: like avenging the death of her pretend husband. Conan has more.
- Miley hospitalized for 'severe' allergy April 16, 2014Miley Cyrus suffered "a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics" and has been hospitalized, her rep told CNN Tuesday.
- Walker's brothers help finish film April 16, 2014Paul Walker's brothers are helping "fill in small gaps" in "Fast & Furious 7" action sequences not finished before the actor's death, producers said Tuesday.
- What to expect from 'Magic Mike' sequel April 16, 2014
- Well: The Antidepressant Generation April 17, 2014A growing number of young adults are taking psychiatric medicines for longer and longer periods, at the very age when they are also consolidating their identities, making plans for the future and navigating adult relationships.By DORIS IAROVICI, M.D.
- For Diabetics, Health Risks Fall Sharply April 16, 2014Rates of heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure and amputations dropped over the past two decades, federal researchers said.By SABRINA TAVERNISE and DENISE GRADY
- Devices Like Fitbit and Up24 Being Used by Gyms to Track Clients’ Activity April 16, 2014Tracking devices like Fitbit and Up24 are increasingly being used by gyms to monitor clients’ activity.By COURTNEY RUBIN
- Diabetes Complications Show Sharp Decline, Report Finds April 16, 2014Rates of heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure and amputations dropped over the past two decades, federal researchers said.By SABRINA TAVERNISE
- Well: An Easier Way to Delay Cutting the Cord April 16, 2014An awkward maneuver in the delivery room may be unnecessary.By CATHERINE SAINT LOUIS
- Well: The Antidepressant Generation April 17, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres