- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,017 hits
- Inspiration for all my heartbroken animal advocates ~ abeatingheart.ca/dark-night/ 1 week ago
- Book shelf obsession ~ bookriot.com/2012/10/22/coo… 2 weeks ago
- 12 Outstanding Must-Reads For Your Book Club huff.to/1rSxKhQ via @HuffPostBooks 2 weeks ago
- RT @vi7ale: Cop a piece from the project @noahvitale and I have been working on! @elatives elativessentials.com http://t.co/7B2H6yxPbq 3 weeks ago
- top bunk, a bike, and an ocean view. That's all my baby needs. The day is here! #UCSB instagram.com/p/teVyneJd6V/ 3 weeks ago
- I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. | Charles Dickens instagram.com/p/tcFvwcJd-C/ 3 weeks ago
- #tweet4taiji #Tweet4Dolphins 3 weeks ago
- @b_e_a_m_75 so happy to hear this. It made my evening too .. and made me cry. It's just so free and amazing. Hope is all we have.. 🐬🆓✨ 3 weeks ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Royal protection officer 'kept ammo' October 23, 2014An officer assigned to a unit that protects Britain's royal household was arrested Thursday on suspicion of unlawfully keeping ammunition in personal lockers in a police building on the grounds of London's Buckingham Palace, the Metropolitan Police said.
- 4 held over Total CEO death crash October 23, 2014Four people have been detained in connection with a crash that killed the chief executive of a French oil company, a Russian investigative committee said Thursday.
- Players refund fans after 8-0 loss October 23, 2014Have English Premier League club Sunderland's players set a dangerous precedent for under-performing sports teams?
- WWII U-boat found off North Carolina October 22, 2014A World War II German U-boat, sunk during the Battle of the Atlantic more than 72 years ago, has been discovered off the coast of North Carolina, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced Tuesday.
- Paralyzed man walks after transplant October 23, 2014A ground-breaking cell transplant has allowed a paralyzed man to walk again, researchers announced Tuesday.
- Royal protection officer 'kept ammo' October 23, 2014
- 'Honey Boo Boo': It's a wrap October 24, 2014Reports claimed that the reality show's "Mama June" Shannon is dating a registered sex offender.
- Why Bill Murray is the greatest October 24, 2014He doesn't have an agent. He doesn't have a publicist. He doesn't even seem to have a fixed address. It's all the more reason why Bill Murray is the greatest.
- Albright bests Conan on Twitter October 24, 2014The former secretary of state and the late night talk show host staged a humorous battle of words.
- Archie and friends coming to TV October 24, 2014Archie Andrews has lived, died and become a zombie. And now, the cartoon character is returning to TV.
- Quelle surprise! Bilingual stars October 24, 2014Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg already owns a good chunk of the Internet, but on Wednesday he won it as well when he spoke Chinese to an audience at a Beijing university.
- 'Honey Boo Boo': It's a wrap October 24, 2014
- City Room: Friday Updates on New York’s First Ebola Case October 25, 2014Coverage of the decision to quarantine people returning from Ebola-stricken countries, and the doctor who became sick in New York.By ANDY NEWMAN
- New York and New Jersey Tighten Ebola Screenings at Airports October 24, 2014Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York and Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey said all people who had direct contact with Ebola patients in three West African nations would be quarantined.By MARC SANTORA
- Well: For a 7-Minute Workout, Try Our New App October 24, 2014The New York Times is offering a free mobile app for the popular Scientific 7-Minute Workout and the new Advanced 7-minute Workout.By TARA PARKER-POPE
- Well: Ask Well: Can Ebola Be Transmitted in Semen? October 24, 2014Could a man infect a woman through sex before he overtly falls ill?By DONALD G. MCNEIL JR.
- Nurse, Free of Ebola, Makes White House Detour on Way Home October 24, 2014“I join you now in prayer for the recovery of others,” said Ms. Pham, the first person to contract the disease in the United States.By MICHAEL PAULSON
- City Room: Friday Updates on New York’s First Ebola Case October 25, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres