- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,006 hits
- Inspiration for all my heartbroken animal advocates ~ abeatingheart.ca/dark-night/ 1 week ago
- Book shelf obsession ~ bookriot.com/2012/10/22/coo… 1 week ago
- 12 Outstanding Must-Reads For Your Book Club huff.to/1rSxKhQ via @HuffPostBooks 2 weeks ago
- RT @vi7ale: Cop a piece from the project @noahvitale and I have been working on! @elatives elativessentials.com http://t.co/7B2H6yxPbq 3 weeks ago
- top bunk, a bike, and an ocean view. That's all my baby needs. The day is here! #UCSB instagram.com/p/teVyneJd6V/ 3 weeks ago
- I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. | Charles Dickens instagram.com/p/tcFvwcJd-C/ 3 weeks ago
- #tweet4taiji #Tweet4Dolphins 3 weeks ago
- @b_e_a_m_75 so happy to hear this. It made my evening too .. and made me cry. It's just so free and amazing. Hope is all we have.. 🐬🆓✨ 3 weeks ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Using music to fight Ebola in Liberia October 21, 2014With more than 2,400 Ebola deaths in Liberia alone, the killer virus may not sound like the most obvious subject to write a song about.
- Former Australian PM Whitlam dies October 21, 2014Edward Gough Whitlam, the former Australian PM who strengthened ties abroad, has died at 98.
- Royal baby no. 2 due in April October 20, 2014Britain's Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will become parents for a second time in April 2015.
- Oscar de la Renta dies at 82 October 21, 2014Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta has died, close friends of the family and industry colleagues told CNN on Monday.
- Online romance ends in chimney October 21, 2014The perils of online dating are well-documented. But the mantle of absurdity in dating folklore might now belong to a Los Angeles-area man, and it's for where his online flame turned up: behind his mantel.
- Using music to fight Ebola in Liberia October 21, 2014
- How Oscar de la Renta was a pop icon October 21, 2014Oscar de la Renta, who died Monday at the age of 82, was as much an icon as some of the celebrities he dressed over the years.
- Is that you, Renee Zellweger? October 21, 2014
- Sting sings voicemail greeting October 20, 2014An audience member from 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" had his voicemail message customized by singer Sting.
- Happy birthday, Carrie Fisher! October 21, 2014
- 50 people turning 50 October 20, 2014
- How Oscar de la Renta was a pop icon October 21, 2014
- C.D.C. Issues New Guidelines for Ebola Care October 21, 2014The new protocols are based on procedures followed by the international aid group Doctors Without Borders.By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr.
- Well: Genetic Variant May Shield Latinas From Breast Cancer October 21, 2014A new study’s findings may explain why Hispanic women have lower rates of breast cancer than other Americans.By ANAHAD O'CONNOR
- Ethicist Calls CPR Too Risky in Ebola October 21, 2014The medical ethicist Dr. Joseph J. Fins says a medical team shouldn’t try CPR on an Ebola patient because the risks are too great for health care workers and even for some patients.By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN
- Well: Robotic Surgery Report Card October 21, 2014A study found that robotic surgery for benign gynecologic procedures had a higher rate of complication than conventional surgery, and was more costly.By NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- Well: Coffee May Protect the Liver October 21, 2014Researchers found that compared with people who drank no coffee, those who drank three cups a day were about 25 percent less likely to have abnormal liver enzyme levels.By NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- C.D.C. Issues New Guidelines for Ebola Care October 21, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres