- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 50,266 hits
- It's World Book Night! Give the gift of books. These beauties will go out to some unsuspecting… instagram.com/p/nIspfIJd9n/ 2 hours ago
- Happy beautiful, marvelous Earth Day! One of my favorite days! Every day should be Earth Day. Protect… instagram.com/p/nGGqPUJd0P/ 1 day ago
- 5 Tips for Running a Little Free Library » BOOK RIOT bookriot.com/2014/03/24/5-t… via @BookRiot 1 day ago
- H🐰ppy Easter! Have a peaceful, beautiful, happy day😜🌸😇✨ ✞ instagram.com/p/nBBfptJd9U/ 3 days ago
- 10 home feature trends for 2014 cbsnews.com/news/10-home-f… 3 days ago
- 10 Brilliant Books That Will Grab You From Page One huff.to/1im8uLA via @HuffPostBooks 1 week ago
- Happiness, wonderful, grateful: ted.com/talks/louie_sc… 1 week ago
- Oprah & Filmmaker Louie Schwartzberg: The World Beyond What We Can See oprah.com/own-super-soul… 1 week ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Elephants
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Hamas, Fatah in 'unity' talks April 23, 2014Rival Palestinian factions Hamas and Fatah announced Wednesday they will begin talks to form a unity government -- a development that could see the Palestinian territories under a unified leadership for the first time in years.
- Is al Qaeda bomb-maker dead? April 23, 2014Yemeni officials say DNA tests could confirm that al Qaeda's top bomb-maker is dead after a weekend firefight.
- U.S. flew Yemen troops into battle April 23, 2014DNA tests are being conducted on those killed in a massive anti-terror operation in Yemen to determine if a high-profile al Qaeda bomb maker, Ibrahim al-Asiri, is among the dead, Yemeni officials said Tuesday.
- Madeleine McCann: 6 cases linked April 23, 2014Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in Portugal are looking at six more cases where a male intruder broke into holiday villas where children were staying, police said Wednesday.
- Soccer: Barca handed transfer boost April 23, 2014It's been largely a season of gloom for Barcelona, but the Spanish champions received a rare ray of light Wednesday following the suspension of the club's transfer ban.
- Hamas, Fatah in 'unity' talks April 23, 2014
- TV scorecard: Will your favorite show return? April 23, 2014Fans of TV series are waiting to find out if their favorite shows will return next season. Here's a rundown of some of them, and our predictions as to whether you'll see them again next season.
- Can you name this 'old' pop star? April 23, 2014One of the world's top pop singers dressed up in costumes to promote her latest music video.
- Tarantino loses first round of lawsuit April 23, 2014A lawsuit filed by Academy Award winning screenwriter and celebrated director Quentin Tarantino against the Gawker website for linking to a script for a future movie project was dismissed Tuesday by a federal judge.
- Netflix signs 'Arrested Development' creator April 23, 2014Whether or not Netflix orders more episodes of "Arrested Development," the streaming service will remain in business with the show's creator, Mitch Hurwitz.
- Former 'Ice Road Truckers' driver charged April 22, 2014A former cast member of "Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads" allegedly kidnapped a prostitute in Las Vegas, a police report said.
- TV scorecard: Will your favorite show return? April 23, 2014
- The Well Column: The Lure of Forbidden Food April 23, 2014Researchers found that during experiments, “reactive eaters,” those willing to put forth the most effort for food rewards, had the strongest response to forbidden food.By TARA PARKER-POPE
- DealBook: Seeking the Right Chemistry, Drug Makers Hunt for Mergers April 23, 2014The offer for Allergan by William A. Ackman and Valeant Pharmaceuticals marks an unusual pairing of activist investor and corporate buyer that could reshape the deal landscape.By MICHAEL J. DE LA MERCED, DAVID GELLES and RACHEL ABRAMS
- Well: High Altitudes May Aid Weight Control April 23, 2014A four-year study of overweight military personnel has found that those stationed at high altitudes are less likely to progress to obesity.By NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- Well: The Limits of ‘No Pain, No Gain’ April 23, 2014A new study helps to explain why exercise makes our muscles ache, and suggests that it’s not always a good idea to ignore fatigue and push on.By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS
- World Briefing: Ebola Outbreak in West Africa Kills Over 140, U.N. Agency Says April 23, 2014The World Health Organization said on Tuesday that at least 230 suspected or confirmed cases of Ebola had been recorded in Guinea and Liberia.By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
- The Well Column: The Lure of Forbidden Food April 23, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres