- books - dogs - photography - quotes - love - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,361 hits
- my "be free" plaque arrived today, adorned with ribbon, four precious Christmas ornaments, and a sweet… instagram.com/p/wzg7uTJd4h/ 2 days ago
- 51 Of The Most Beautiful Sentences In Literature buzzfeed.com/jenniferschaff… via @jmschaff @buzzfeed 1 week ago
- Cheryl Strayed: “I’m like the accidental self-help author” salon.com/2014/12/05/che… via @Salon 2 weeks ago
- Save and retire #Lolita. A day in the life of a beautiful orca that deserves freedom: thedodo.com/lolita-orca-mi… 2 weeks ago
- Fun interview! Can't wait for Unbroken, the movie: vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2… 2 weeks ago
- Sea Amigos wp.me/pteJE-2NT 2 weeks ago
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty wp.me/pteJE-2NJ 2 weeks ago
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes wp.me/pteJE-2NF 2 weeks ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
- Sea Amigos
- Tiny Beautiful Things ~ Cheryl Strayed
- All The Light We Cannot See ~ Anthony Doerr
- Big Little Lies ~ Liane Moriarty
- Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes
- The Beach House ~ Mary Alice Monroe
- The Nesting Dolls ~ Cynthia Rogers Parks
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness ~ Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Unsaid ~ Neil Abramson
- Looking For Me ~ Beth Hoffman
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Muhammad Ali admitted to hospital December 21, 2014Famed boxer Muhammad Ali was admitted to an undisclosed hospital Saturday with pneumonia, spokesman Bob Gunnell said.
- Bandaged hero Skrtel stuns Arsenal December 21, 2014Sporting a head bandage after a painful earlier clash it just had to be Martin Skrtel to perform injury time heroics to salvage a vital 2-2 draw for Liverpool against Arsenal Sunday.
- See U.S. football stadium implode December 21, 2014Part of the Texas A&M University football stadium was imploded as part of $450 million redevelopment project.
- Vonn crashes out, misses record December 21, 2014Lindsey Vonn will have to wait a little longer to equal the all-time record for World Cup race wins.
- Real Madrid win Club World Cup December 20, 2014Real Madrid wrap up a fantastic four titles in 2014 as they defeat Argentina's San Lorenzo to capture the Club World Cup crown.
- Muhammad Ali admitted to hospital December 21, 2014
- The genius of Craig Ferguson December 19, 2014Perhaps there are still some people asking, "Craig Ferguson who?" Too bad. They missed a "unique" talk show host, in David Letterman's words. Ferguson's last show is Friday.
- Clooney: Let's stand with Sony December 19, 2014George Clooney tried to rally support for Sony in the midst of a severe cyberattack on the studio, but says he couldn't find anyone to stand with him.
- Stephen Colbert signs off December 19, 2014For his final episode of "The Colbert Report," Stephen Colbert signed off with a star-filled sing-a-long.
- Funny or Die takes on 'Serial' December 19, 2014The podcast sensation of the year finally reaches its climax. For more go to funnyordie.com.
- Meet the new Spider-Woman December 19, 2014Spider-Woman has never been one of the major characters in comic books, but Marvel hopes that she will make a splash with her new look.
- The genius of Craig Ferguson December 19, 2014
- Military Medicine: Military Hospital Care Is Questioned; Next, Reprisals December 21, 2014Physicians, nurses and medical workers at military hospitals say they have been brushed off, transferred, investigated and passed over for promotion after they pointed out problems with care.By SHARON LaFRANIERE
- Kabul Residents on Heroin Watch as Addiction Grows December 20, 2014As opium cultivation has soared in Afghanistan, addiction levels have followed. Kabul residents have increasingly watched the problem play out in public, a spectacle in a city with few others.By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN
- Dispatch: Ebola Should Be Easy to Treat December 20, 2014Ebola can be battled back, but conditions in Sierra Leone make it very, very hard.By JEFFREY GETTLEMAN
- Hepatitis C Treatment Wins Approval, but Price Relief May Be Limited December 20, 2014Insurers are hoping that a new competitor to Gilead Sciences’ drugs for the disease will drive down prices, though the new drug’s price is higher than was hoped.By ANDREW POLLACK
- Pain Clinic Doctor Is Sentenced in Overdose Deaths of 2 Patients December 20, 2014Stan Xuhui Li was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to more than 10 years in state prison.By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr.
- Military Medicine: Military Hospital Care Is Questioned; Next, Reprisals December 21, 2014
TAKE A LOOKangels animals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses sea SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle standard poodles Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wrightwood Snow writing yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres