- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 49,286 hits
- Guiltless Oatmeal Walnut Raisin Cookies bit.ly/1bFuBt5 1 day ago
- These Stereotypes About Book Lovers Are Absolutely True, And That's A Good Thing huff.to/1f2BULW via @HuffPostBooks 5 days ago
- Nelson Mandela: A giant passes | The Economist econ.st/ILDdDB 5 days ago
- Paul Walker's Tribute Video: huff.to/1eXl4Ok via @HuffPostEnt 1 week ago
- 11 Philanthropists Changing The World - Town & Country Magazine townandcountrymag.com/society/money-… via @TandCmag 1 week ago
- Best Books Of 2013 huff.to/1eOTbYR via @HuffPostBooks 1 week ago
- National Geographic glory in contest ~ fw.to/02gOyiY 1 week ago
- Hamptons Best Celebrity Instagram Accounts: Christie Brinkley danspapers.com/2013/11/hampto… 2 weeks ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
LiveVitale on Wishful Wednesday ioniamartin on Wishful Wednesday Jabs on Comfort LiveVitale on Laughter
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Big names abandon SeaWorld gig December 13, 2013SeaWorld's "Bands, BBQ and Brew" concert series may be down to just food and beer soon as Trisha Yearwood joins the list of artists canceling shows.
- IKEA recalls lamps after child's death December 12, 2013IKEA has recalled eight of its children's wall-mounted lamps after one toddler died and another was injured, the Consumer Product Safety Commission said Wednesday.
- Smog forces pilots to land 'blind' December 12, 2013Smog in Beijing is now so bad and such a regular occurrence that the country's civil aviation authority will require the pilots of even small commercial airlines to be able to perform "blind landings."
- Chinese eye-gouged boy leaves clinic December 12, 2013A six-year-old boy, whose eyes were gouged out in an attack in China in August this year, has been discharged from hospital after receiving prosthetic eye implants.
- Gays become outlaws in India December 12, 2013On Tuesday, I was free. On Wednesday, I became a criminal.
- Big names abandon SeaWorld gig December 13, 2013
- O'Neal: I talk to Farrah's portrait December 12, 2013Actor Ryan O'Neal choked up on the witness stand Wednesday as he told a jury he would be crushed if an Andy Warhol portrait of longtime companion Farrah Fawcett is taken from him and given to the University of Texas.
- Lovato admits cocaine abuse December 12, 2013HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell highlights singer Demi Lovato's surprising confession of drug and alcohol abuse.
- 'World War Z' gets a director December 11, 2013Juan Antonio Bayona, the Spanish filmmaker who directed "The Impossible," will direct Brad Pitt in the sequel to "World War Z."
- 'Britney Jean': Spears' worst opening week December 12, 2013Britney Spears' new album "Britney Jean" moved only 107,000 copies in its first week for a fourth-place finish on the Billboard 200.
- Jett to SeaWorld: Stop rockin' the whales December 12, 2013Rocker Joan Jett warned SeaWorld to stop blasting her music at "sound-sensitive" orcas or they'll see her protesting at their gate.
- O'Neal: I talk to Farrah's portrait December 12, 2013
- The New Old Age Blog: Dialysis Takes a Toll December 12, 2013More data on how the elderly fare with dialysis.By JUDITH GRAHAM
- Doctor and Patient: Are Today’s New Surgeons Unprepared? December 12, 2013A new study suggests that since limits on training hours went into effect, fewer than half of new young surgeons can operate on their own, and nearly a third of them are incapable of performing even the most basic operations.By PAULINE W. CHEN, M.D.
- The Workout: Dancing in ‘The Nutcracker’ December 12, 2013Few athletes face the physical demands of a professional ballet dancer. We spoke to Robert Fairchild, a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet, about his exercise routine.By ANAHAD O'CONNOR
- Broader Approach Urged to Reduce Gun Violence December 12, 2013The most effective way to reduce gun violence without significantly curtailing Second Amendment rights is to treat the problem as a public health issue, like smoking or drunken driving, a study finds.By BENEDICT CAREY
- Innovation: Who Made That Energy Drink? December 12, 2013The Asian imports that gave us Red Bull, Monster and Rockstar.By DANIEL ENGBER
- The New Old Age Blog: Dialysis Takes a Toll December 12, 2013
TAKE A LOOKAlex Morgan AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY Photos PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 RC Flames U16 Boys reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres