- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,043 hits
- Inspiration for all my heartbroken animal advocates ~ abeatingheart.ca/dark-night/ 2 weeks ago
- Book shelf obsession ~ bookriot.com/2012/10/22/coo… 3 weeks ago
- 12 Outstanding Must-Reads For Your Book Club huff.to/1rSxKhQ via @HuffPostBooks 3 weeks ago
- top bunk, a bike, and an ocean view. That's all my baby needs. The day is here! #UCSB instagram.com/p/teVyneJd6V/ 1 month ago
- I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. | Charles Dickens instagram.com/p/tcFvwcJd-C/ 1 month ago
- #tweet4taiji #Tweet4Dolphins 1 month ago
- @b_e_a_m_75 so happy to hear this. It made my evening too .. and made me cry. It's just so free and amazing. Hope is all we have.. 🐬🆓✨ 1 month ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bush 'would have punched Putin' October 31, 2014House Speaker John Boehner is trashing President Obama's foreign policy on the campaign trail by talking up someone Republicans have spent years running from: George W. Bush.
- Sex sting nabs sex scandal figure October 30, 2014David Nieland, who helped draw attention to what he said were shortcomings in the government's probe of a Secret Service prostitution scandal, resigned from his job at the Department of Homeland Security inspector general on Aug. 9, months after he was caught up police prostitution sting.
- Rocket explodes at launch October 30, 2014An unmanned NASA-contracted rocket carrying supplies to the International Space Station exploded during its launch.
- Earhart mystery could soon be solved October 30, 2014Could one of aviation's most enduring mysteries be solved? An aircraft recovery group says it may already have a part of Amelia Earhart's plane, and it thinks it knows where to find the rest of it.
- Cheat claims hit China, S. Korea SATs October 30, 2014Thousands of Chinese and South Korean students applying for colleges and universities in the United States face an anxious wait amid claims of widespread cheating during recent SAT tests -- the measure used in the admissions process.
- Bush 'would have punched Putin' October 31, 2014
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested October 30, 2014Former rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight and comedian Micah "Katt" Williams were arrested Wednesday, accused of stealing a photographer's camera last month.
- 'House of Cards' actress dies October 30, 2014It's a sad time for the cast and crew of "House of Cards."
- Kaley Cuoco's Walk of Fame star October 30, 2014Kaley Cuoco gets a Walk of Fame star, Hugh Jackman battles skin cancer again, and Taylor Swift crosses political lines!
- 'Terminator: Genisys' offers new take October 30, 2014There's a new "Terminator" on the way -- and this time, he's guarding Sarah Connor.
- Marvel announces new movies October 29, 2014Marvel announced a huge slate of forthcoming films at an Tuesday press conference -- but left out a bit of "Strange" information fans were waiting for.
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested October 30, 2014
- Liberia’s Ebola Crisis Puts President in Harsh Light October 31, 2014As Liberia’s first elected leader after a devastating civil war, President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf has pushed the country to economic growth, but gains have been halted by the Ebola outbreak.By HELENE COOPER
- North Korea Said to Impose Ebola Quarantine on All Travelers October 31, 2014North Korea, which in the best of times allows a limited number of people in or out, is so rattled by the virus that it reportedly will quarantine anyone coming into the country from anywhere.By CHOE SANG-HUN
- From Governors, a Mix of Hard-Line Acts and Conciliation Over Ebola October 31, 2014In response to public anxiety, governors of both parties are struggling to define health policies on the virus.By JESS BIDGOOD and KATE ZERNIKE
- In New York, Protections Offered for Medical Workers Joining Ebola Fight October 31, 2014The announcement by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio was an effort to alleviate concerns that the state’s quarantine policy could cause financial hardship and deter health care employees from traveling to West Africa.By MARC SANTORA and ANEMONA HARTOCOLLIS
- Threat of Lawsuit Could Test Maine’s Quarantine Policy October 30, 2014Kaci Hickox, a nurse who treated Ebola patients in Africa, said she would go to court if she is not freed by Thursday, heightening a debate on how to balance public health and public fears.By KATE ZERNIKE and EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS
- Liberia’s Ebola Crisis Puts President in Harsh Light October 31, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Walking
“A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” | Paul Dudley White
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-three today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres