- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,009 hits
- Inspiration for all my heartbroken animal advocates ~ abeatingheart.ca/dark-night/ 1 week ago
- Book shelf obsession ~ bookriot.com/2012/10/22/coo… 2 weeks ago
- 12 Outstanding Must-Reads For Your Book Club huff.to/1rSxKhQ via @HuffPostBooks 2 weeks ago
- RT @vi7ale: Cop a piece from the project @noahvitale and I have been working on! @elatives elativessentials.com http://t.co/7B2H6yxPbq 3 weeks ago
- top bunk, a bike, and an ocean view. That's all my baby needs. The day is here! #UCSB instagram.com/p/teVyneJd6V/ 3 weeks ago
- I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. | Charles Dickens instagram.com/p/tcFvwcJd-C/ 3 weeks ago
- #tweet4taiji #Tweet4Dolphins 3 weeks ago
- @b_e_a_m_75 so happy to hear this. It made my evening too .. and made me cry. It's just so free and amazing. Hope is all we have.. 🐬🆓✨ 3 weeks ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- WWII U-boat found off North Carolina October 22, 2014A World War II German U-boat, sunk during the Battle of the Atlantic more than 72 years ago, has been discovered off the coast of North Carolina, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced Tuesday.
- Man chisels his way out elevator October 22, 2014A group in China escape from a stuck elevator thanks to one man and his trusty hammer. CNN's Kristie Lu Stout reports.
- A mighty stir in Sweden's waters October 22, 2014Be it a Russian submarine or be it not, whatever has been lurking beneath the waves of the Stockholm archipelago since last week is not only drawing threats of martial force from Sweden's military, it's also getting on Lasse Schmidt's nerves.
- CNN's Arwa Damon honored October 22, 2014CNN's senior international correspondent Arwa Damon is one of three journalists being honored at the Courage in Journalism Awards in New York.
- What we got wrong about the Vatican October 21, 2014Despite the hype, the Vatican's interim report used theological arguments that would virtually have guaranteed same-sex couples remained second class citizens in the church, writes Patrick Hornbeck.
- WWII U-boat found off North Carolina October 22, 2014
- How Oscar de la Renta was a pop icon October 21, 2014Oscar de la Renta, who died Monday at the age of 82, was as much an icon as some of the celebrities he dressed over the years.
- Is that you, Renee Zellweger? October 22, 2014
- Sting sings voicemail greeting October 20, 2014An audience member from 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" had his voicemail message customized by singer Sting.
- Happy birthday, Carrie Fisher! October 21, 2014
- 50 people turning 50 October 20, 2014
- How Oscar de la Renta was a pop icon October 21, 2014
- Testing for Ebola Vaccines to Start Soon, W.H.O. Says October 22, 2014The plans signify that a response to the Ebola outbreak is finally gathering steam, but it is still unclear if any of these vaccines will work.By ANDREW POLLACK
- Well: How Music Can Boost a High-Intensity Workout October 22, 2014Volunteers were able to exercise harder when they listened to their favorite songs.By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS
- Ebola Prompts Universities to Tighten Travel Rules October 22, 2014Several schools have allowed humanitarian exceptions to restrictions on trips to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea, the countries most affected by the virus.By RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA
- Procedure on Paralyzed Man Stirs Hope and Caution October 22, 2014A Polish man paralyzed from the chest down can use a walker and has some leg sensation after a novel treatment, a report says, but some experts warn against premature conclusions.By BENEDICT CAREY
- Ebola Outbreak Erodes Recent Advances in West Africa October 22, 2014Ebola is wiping away the small gains made in war-scarred parts of West Africa, potentially threatening the hard-won stability in a tinderbox part of the world.By SOMINI SENGUPTA
- Testing for Ebola Vaccines to Start Soon, W.H.O. Says October 22, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Oprah Winfrey
I am reposting my favorite Martin Luther King, Jr., videos from last year. YouTube’s new settings force you to watch certain videos directly from their YouTube site; my first video now requires this. When I watch these three videos, I am … Continue reading
You may click here to view Precious on your mobile.