- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 50,266 hits
- It's World Book Night! Give the gift of books. These beauties will go out to some unsuspecting… instagram.com/p/nIspfIJd9n/ 10 hours ago
- Happy beautiful, marvelous Earth Day! One of my favorite days! Every day should be Earth Day. Protect… instagram.com/p/nGGqPUJd0P/ 1 day ago
- 5 Tips for Running a Little Free Library » BOOK RIOT bookriot.com/2014/03/24/5-t… via @BookRiot 2 days ago
- H🐰ppy Easter! Have a peaceful, beautiful, happy day😜🌸😇✨ ✞ instagram.com/p/nBBfptJd9U/ 3 days ago
- 10 home feature trends for 2014 cbsnews.com/news/10-home-f… 4 days ago
- 10 Brilliant Books That Will Grab You From Page One huff.to/1im8uLA via @HuffPostBooks 1 week ago
- Happiness, wonderful, grateful: ted.com/talks/louie_sc… 1 week ago
- Oprah & Filmmaker Louie Schwartzberg: The World Beyond What We Can See oprah.com/own-super-soul… 1 week ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Elephants
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Police die in Kenya explosion April 23, 2014At least four people, including two police officers, were killed when a car exploded outside a police station in the Nairobi suburb of Pangani, Kenya's Ministry of Interior said Wednesday on its Twitter account.
- Spies target Pakistan TV station April 23, 2014Pakistan's military is pushing to blackout a national news station, calling its citing of a man tying government agents to the attempted assassination of his brother -- a prominent TV news anchor -- "false, malicious and irresponsible reporting."
- Nigerian parents accuse military April 23, 2014Boko Haram kidnappers are still holding 187 girls captive more than a week after the Islamists abducted them from their dormitories in northeastern Nigeria, according to school and government officials.
- Is al Qaeda bomb-maker dead? April 23, 2014Yemeni officials say DNA tests could confirm that al Qaeda's top bomb-maker is dead after a weekend firefight.
- U.S. flew Yemen troops into battle April 23, 2014The United States offered extensive assistance beyond drone strikes during a massive anti-terror operation in Yemen, including flying Yemeni commandos to a site where they killed scores of suspected al Qaeda members, a U.S. official said.
- Police die in Kenya explosion April 23, 2014
- TV scorecard: Will your favorite show return? April 23, 2014Fans of TV series are waiting to find out if their favorite shows will return next season. Here's a rundown of some of them, and our predictions as to whether you'll see them again next season.
- Can you name this 'old' pop star? April 23, 2014One of the world's top pop singers dressed up in costumes to promote her latest music video.
- Tarantino loses first round of lawsuit April 23, 2014A lawsuit filed by Academy Award winning screenwriter and celebrated director Quentin Tarantino against the Gawker website for linking to a script for a future movie project was dismissed Tuesday by a federal judge.
- Netflix signs 'Arrested Development' creator April 23, 2014Whether or not Netflix orders more episodes of "Arrested Development," the streaming service will remain in business with the show's creator, Mitch Hurwitz.
- Former 'Ice Road Truckers' driver charged April 22, 2014A former cast member of "Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads" allegedly kidnapped a prostitute in Las Vegas, a police report said.
- TV scorecard: Will your favorite show return? April 23, 2014
- Well: Aspirin Benefits Some at Risk for Colon Cancer April 23, 2014Many studies have found that regular aspirin use reduces the risk for colon cancer. Now scientists have found that aspirin may benefit some people far more than others.By NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- The Map Makers: Brain Control in a Flash of Light April 23, 2014Karl Deisseroth is among a group of scientists who have been working on a way to turn brain cells on and off using genetic engineering and light.By JAMES GORMAN
- Southerners Don’t Like Obamacare. They Also Don’t Want to Repeal It. April 23, 2014A poll in four states — all with political races that could tip the balance of power in the Senate — showed broad distaste for the law, but found that people would rather have it improved than repealed.By SABRINA TAVERNISE and ALLISON KOPICKI
- DealBook: Seeking the Right Chemistry, Drug Makers Hunt for Mergers April 23, 2014The offer for Allergan by William A. Ackman and Valeant Pharmaceuticals marks an unusual pairing of activist investor and corporate buyer that could reshape the deal landscape.By MICHAEL J. DE LA MERCED, DAVID GELLES and RACHEL ABRAMS
- Researchers See New Importance in Y Chromosome April 23, 2014Two surveys have reconstructed the full history of the shrunken male chromosome, which provides regulatory genes that play a role throughout the body.By NICHOLAS WADE
- Well: Aspirin Benefits Some at Risk for Colon Cancer April 23, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Oprah Winfrey
I am reposting my favorite Martin Luther King, Jr., videos from last year. YouTube’s new settings force you to watch certain videos directly from their YouTube site; my first video now requires this. When I watch these three videos, I am … Continue reading
You may click here to view Precious on your mobile.