- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,047 hits
- Inspiration for all my heartbroken animal advocates ~ abeatingheart.ca/dark-night/ 3 weeks ago
- Book shelf obsession ~ bookriot.com/2012/10/22/coo… 3 weeks ago
- 12 Outstanding Must-Reads For Your Book Club huff.to/1rSxKhQ via @HuffPostBooks 4 weeks ago
- top bunk, a bike, and an ocean view. That's all my baby needs. The day is here! #UCSB instagram.com/p/teVyneJd6V/ 1 month ago
- I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. | Charles Dickens instagram.com/p/tcFvwcJd-C/ 1 month ago
- #tweet4taiji #Tweet4Dolphins 1 month ago
- @b_e_a_m_75 so happy to hear this. It made my evening too .. and made me cry. It's just so free and amazing. Hope is all we have.. 🐬🆓✨ 1 month ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- F1: Alonso - I'm running out of time October 31, 2014Fernando Alonso declared he has reached the "Last Chance Saloon" as Formula One rolls into the Wild West of Texas for Sunday's U.S. Grand Prix.
- 'Magic' behind new LA soccer team October 31, 2014Derbies often provide the highlight of any football season -- whether that be Boca Juniors vs. River Plate, AC Milan vs. Inter or Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspurs -- and Major League Soccer (MLS) is now hoping that Los Angeles can join that illustrious list.
- British royal targets Rio Olympics October 31, 2014Less than nine months after giving birth to the latest member of Britain's royal family, Zara Phillips was back in the saddle -- and her performances at the World Equestrian Games have boosted her hopes of another Olympic appearance at Rio 2016.
- FIFA president told to 'shut up' October 31, 2014Real Madrid boss Carlos Ancelotti says it appears FIFA president Sepp Blatter is "unable to keep his mouth shut" in the debate about who should be named Ballon d'Or world footballer of the year.
- Shock career change for U.S. ski star October 31, 2014He's won six Olympic medals on two legs, but Bode Miller's future will ride on four -- can he replicate his skiing success by bringing his brand of "voodoo" to the "Sport of Kings"?
- F1: Alonso - I'm running out of time October 31, 2014
- Chelsea Handler's photo fight October 31, 2014Comedian Chelsea Handler says Instagram is sexist for pulling down her topless photo.
- Meet HLN's 'Golden Girls' October 31, 2014To celebrate Halloween, the anchors of "Morning Express" dressed up as characters from NBC's "The Golden Girls."
- Horror? It's on the small screen October 31, 2014With all the scary stuff happening in the world, it wouldn't be surprising if TV audiences steered clear of horror. But in fact, they're doing the opposite.
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested October 30, 2014Former rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight and comedian Micah "Katt" Williams were arrested Wednesday, accused of stealing a photographer's camera last month.
- 'House of Cards' actress dies October 30, 2014It's a sad time for the cast and crew of "House of Cards."
- Chelsea Handler's photo fight October 31, 2014
- News Analysis: Alarmed by Ebola, Public Isn’t Calmed by ‘Experts Say’ November 1, 2014Shifting guidelines on how to handle Ebola, combined with a mistrust of elites, have fed the public’s mistrust of assurances by government officials and scientists.By RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA
- From Governors, a Mix of Hard-Line Acts and Conciliation Over Ebola November 1, 2014In response to public anxiety, governors of both parties are struggling to define health policies on the virus.By JESS BIDGOOD and KATE ZERNIKE
- Better Staffing Seen as Crucial to Ebola Treatment in Africa November 1, 2014Doctors say that better systems for treating fluid loss, routine in the United States, could also help patients in West Africa.By DENISE GRADY
- Judge in Maine Eases Restrictions on Nurse November 1, 2014A judge in Maine rejected arguments that a nurse who treated Ebola patients in West Africa should have her movements restricted, despite the public’s fears about the virus.By JESS BIDGOOD and DAVE PHILIPPS
- Girl, 7, Barred From a Connecticut School Over Ebola Concerns Goes Back to Class October 31, 2014The family of Ikeoluwa Opayemi, 7, had sued the Milford school district after she was told to stay away from class for 21 days following a trip to Nigeria.By ARIEL KAMINER
- News Analysis: Alarmed by Ebola, Public Isn’t Calmed by ‘Experts Say’ November 1, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee
There was once a moment in time when all was perfect in the world that you and I live in, this soccer world we breathe morning, noon, and night. And this world surrounds 16 magnificent Flames, our sons, whose story began January 2012, a soccer team formed by Coaches Wayne, Ari, and … Continue reading
Flames hammer Hawaii in the Semifinal 5-0!! And here we are. This is it!! Can you believe it? YES, WE CAN. It is now time to DO IT. Flames will play Huntsville, Alabama, in the AYSO 2012 NATIONAL GAMES CHAMPIONSHIP at … Continue reading
Flames pound Quartz Hill, California, 5 to 0, in Pool Play Game 3 today at 8:15 am. Then at their 1:45 pm game against Foster City, California, in Pool Play Game 4, Flames take their fourth shutout win of Nationals, … Continue reading