- music - arts - photography - books - dogs - soccer - life - connect - Be inspired.
LIVE VITALE VISITORS
- 51,016 hits
- Inspiration for all my heartbroken animal advocates ~ abeatingheart.ca/dark-night/ 1 week ago
- Book shelf obsession ~ bookriot.com/2012/10/22/coo… 2 weeks ago
- 12 Outstanding Must-Reads For Your Book Club huff.to/1rSxKhQ via @HuffPostBooks 2 weeks ago
- RT @vi7ale: Cop a piece from the project @noahvitale and I have been working on! @elatives elativessentials.com http://t.co/7B2H6yxPbq 3 weeks ago
- top bunk, a bike, and an ocean view. That's all my baby needs. The day is here! #UCSB instagram.com/p/teVyneJd6V/ 3 weeks ago
- I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. | Charles Dickens instagram.com/p/tcFvwcJd-C/ 3 weeks ago
- #tweet4taiji #Tweet4Dolphins 3 weeks ago
- @b_e_a_m_75 so happy to hear this. It made my evening too .. and made me cry. It's just so free and amazing. Hope is all we have.. 🐬🆓✨ 3 weeks ago
LIFE IS SHORT. READ FAST.
POSTS BY POPULARITY
CURRENTLY CLICKED HITS
LIFE ON YOUTUBE
SEARCH LIVE VITALE
READ THESE PAGES TOO!
MY BOOK CLUB’S FACEBOOK PAGE
SPEAK YOUR MIND
gwenniesgarden on Sunshine ctorres4 on Sunshine apeerless on Running With Paradise LiveVitale on Running With Paradise
ALL 2012 U16 RC FLAMES POSTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
VISIT MY BOOKS & REVIEWS ON GOODREADS
MY FAVORITE POSTS
KRISTI’S BOOK REVEIWS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- WWII U-boat found off North Carolina October 22, 2014A World War II German U-boat, sunk during the Battle of the Atlantic more than 72 years ago, has been discovered off the coast of North Carolina, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced Tuesday.
- Sweden sub hunt causes stir October 22, 2014A submarine tour guide is caught up in hunt for mystery vessel.
- Paralyzed man walks after transplant October 23, 2014A ground-breaking cell transplant has allowed a paralyzed man to walk again, researchers announced Tuesday.
- Man chisels his way out elevator October 22, 2014A group in China escape from a stuck elevator thanks to one man and his trusty hammer. CNN's Kristie Lu Stout reports.
- How not to respond to Ebola October 24, 2014The U.S. reaction to the disease and strategies for dealing with it are flawed, says one health advocate. What we need to stop Ebola is strong leadership, not dissemblance and vacillation.
- WWII U-boat found off North Carolina October 22, 2014
- Christian Bale to play Steve Jobs October 23, 2014Move over, Ashton Kutcher. Christian Bale is going to give the role of Steve Jobs a go.
- Zellweger's brow-raising look October 23, 2014A plastic surgeon weighs in on Zellweger's new look. CNN's Jeanne Moos has the eyebrow-raising details.
- Disney to introduce new heroine October 22, 2014Get ready for another addition to the line of Disney heroines: Moana, an ocean adventurer.
- 'Hitch' TV show in the works at Fox October 23, 2014Will Smith's date doctor "Hitch" is setting up a practice on TV.
- 'Mockingjay': The new trailer is here October 22, 2014A new preview for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 1" was released Wednesday. Titled "Choice," it's got fans more eager than ever.
- Christian Bale to play Steve Jobs October 23, 2014
- Tracing Ebola Patient’s Possible Contacts Creates Host of Challenges for New York City October 24, 2014The city’s first confirmed case of Ebola has raised complicated logistical issues of how to trace the possible contacts of an infected patient in a metropolis of more than 8 million people.By ANEMONA HARTOCOLLIS
- Neighbors Say Ebola Patient Is Fast to Lend a Helping Hand October 24, 2014Dr. Craig Spencer, 33, traveled with Doctors Without Borders to Burundi, Congo and Rwanda before going to Guinea.By PATRICK McGEEHAN
- Craig Spencer, Doctor in New York City, Is Sick With Ebola October 24, 2014Dr. Craig Spencer, who returned from Guinea last week, remains in isolation at Bellevue Hospital Center. Authorities are tracing anyone who might have come into contact with him recently.By MARC SANTORA
- Ebola Crosses New Border as Mali Confirms a Case October 24, 2014A toddler from next-door Guinea who lost a parent to the disease has tested positive.By ADAM NOSSITER
- Ask Well: Ask Well: How Does Ebola Spread? How Long Can the Virus Survive? October 24, 2014Readers ask about the Ebola virus.By DONALD G. MCNEIL JR.
- Tracing Ebola Patient’s Possible Contacts Creates Host of Challenges for New York City October 24, 2014
TAKE A LOOKanimals AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee AYSO Select Soccer backyards beach beaches beautiful beauty Birds Blog Book Clubs Book reviews Books California canine DISNEYLAND dogs dream Entertainment Environment family family blog flowers happiness Hawaii hope Inspiration inspirational blog Inspirational Quotes inspire JACK JOHNSON KOI KRISTI'S BOOK REVIEWS Life love Maui MUSIC Nature News Ocean Opinion peace People photo blog PHOTOGRAPHY PicApp Ponds Poodle Poodles pools Quotes Rancho Cucamonga Rancho Cucamonga Flames Rancho Cucamonga Flames Select Soccer Random RC Flames RC Flames Soccer RC FLAMES U14 SPRING SELECT 2009 reading Road to Hana Roses SOCCER Sports spring Standard Poodle Summer The Mindful Readers Book Club Travel Watch & Listen Watch and Listen Wind chimes Wrightwood Snow yorkies Yorkshire Terrier Yorkshire Terriers
- © Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristi Vitale and Live Vitale with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: AYSO National Games Knoxville Tennessee
There was once a moment in time when all was perfect in the world that you and I live in, this soccer world we breathe morning, noon, and night. And this world surrounds 16 magnificent Flames, our sons, whose story began January 2012, a soccer team formed by Coaches Wayne, Ari, and … Continue reading
Flames hammer Hawaii in the Semifinal 5-0!! And here we are. This is it!! Can you believe it? YES, WE CAN. It is now time to DO IT. Flames will play Huntsville, Alabama, in the AYSO 2012 NATIONAL GAMES CHAMPIONSHIP at … Continue reading
Flames pound Quartz Hill, California, 5 to 0, in Pool Play Game 3 today at 8:15 am. Then at their 1:45 pm game against Foster City, California, in Pool Play Game 4, Flames take their fourth shutout win of Nationals, … Continue reading